Reviews for That Summer
Lady SeeGard chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
Awww. So I reached the end! and I was so glad it was a sweet one :) I really hope to read something new from you soon, come on get back to writing what are you waiting for? :D
Have a nice life meanwhile,
L.
Lady SeeGard chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Why do I have the suspect that something bad is gonna happen? Aww and they just got together! :(
Lady SeeGard chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Charley and Ryan are really lovely! :) Just ... you're not planning to make him go away too along with Zack, are you? That would be evil XD
Lady SeeGard chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Saddest chapter ever... Zack leaving AND Ray spying over Charlene.. I just hope things will be alright in the end!
Lady SeeGard chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
No! Worst email ever :( I hope for Janey he's not really leaving..
Lady SeeGard chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
The bathroom scene was so romantic and felt so real.. Well done! And so true what Tammy says.. that men can be so dense .. they never notice this sort of things going on! XD
Lady SeeGard chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Laughing out load for Tammy's 'shyness' ..
And Janey being worried while waiting for Zack was definitely cute, we all know the feeling and you got it so well :) Glad she finally surrendered, just hope she won't regret in the morning!
Lady SeeGard chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Wow, surely here sparks are flying :) Lovely characters!
Luvs2Ship2 chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
Aww - I loved reading every single chapter of this story and the ending is great. I'm right with you on happy endings, the sappier the better and that's for real. Hope you decide to write more for FP because I'll be reading. :)
Savannah Singleton chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
I love sappy endings. They're the best kind! This one was perfect. Loved the story all the way through, from beginning to end.

Thanks for a great, excellently written story. Can't wait for your next one! No one writes romance quite like you! It's always wonderfully beautiful and expressive.
Dill Wilson chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Happy endings (even if they are sappy ending! :)) are the best kind of endings!
Luvs2Ship2 chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
Very well written and I totally understand your reluctance toward writing violent scenes. Good job getting through your struggle and have to say that I love happy endings and this certainly has it's share of them. Hope to continue seeing them to the end.
gracejoy chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
Hey! I like the dialogue, although I think the romance is a bit mature for my taste. However, that's just my personal opinion and I liked the overall story line.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
Wow! I have no words - that chapter was gripping. Great job with the characters and the unfolding drama. Can't wait for more.
Dill Wilson chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Violent scenes are tough to write (and read) but this one works pretty well.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »