Reviews for Just A Kiss
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Surprise! I'm rereading this. It's former glory is not lost on me. What a one-shot, and I have a feeling I will keep revisiting it for a while to come. I don't mind so much if you take the other stories down and try to make a few bob out of it - but this one? I will go into protective mama bear mode. RAWWWR. Keep it on here till the end of time, I beg of you.
Nidchat chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
its over! how can it be...
SunnySideUp26 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I think this is the first one-shot I've read from you, but it's enough for me to say you're great at writing one-shots! It's always hard (at least for me) to make them short and to-the-point, and you did just that. I'm a sucker for happy endings, but I thought you ended this well. Of course, the kiss was awesome, so I wanted her to dump her boyfriend and be with Sean, but she chose diamond earrings instead :( Part of me is bummed it's over, but the other part likes the unexpected and unhappy ending. Great job!
Marie chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Loving this story! Please update soon. :)
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This had the best kissing scene you've ever written, and three characters with huge dynamics between them. I'm officially in love, think you should seek a literary agent immediately because you have what it takes, and also secretly sad/weeping because this is a one-shot, and the ending of this story left no resolution for my beating heart.

This is my most favourite chapter from you EVER.
Perfection.