Reviews for The Future Has Been Televised
TanteLiz chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Hmmmm... nice. Sweet concept, Master Chief, I really like this. You've chosen to keep it short and sweet and concept-driven, and I approve.
I'd like to see some further editing for clean up in terms of grammar and punctuation, but those are minor things. I'm trying to figure out what is causing the clunky feel in some of your descriptions - try reading this out loud and see what doesn't sound right.
BTW, who is Wilson assassinating...?
JustJazzyD chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
And the award for most creative, original, Out of the box, WTF story goes to you my friend! At least of the entries I've read so far. :) )

As I was reading, I thought, is he about to... No... He did... omg... Again...it can't be... Nooooo

Thanks for that roller coaster ride. Well done. Good luck!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Oh, that was good take on the prompt! I love all the action and it's so well done. There is plenty of action, but not too much. There is that fine line. Writing was excellent and flawless. Great work!
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
You must keep doing this!
Emerald Viper chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Very clever.
I do think the transitions are a little choppy, but I like the ending!
I think the producer's perspective change at the end is a little sudden also, but maybe it only feels that way because the story itself is so short. I also think the "grassy knoll" line in the beginning is maybe too obvious, you could probably do just fine without it.
Solemn Coyote chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Huh.

This is a damn fine story.

Dialog is a little patchy in places, but with a little bit of polish this is totally salable.
SuitedManatee chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
ooh, dark. And an intriguing idea. Took me a while to catch onto the historical events but I see what you did there.
And it's nice to see you taking part in the contest Chief, welcome aboard :)
augie.toaste chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
A chilling story, told well, weaving in historical events to create social commentary. Good job Chief. I can't help but think that the old producer doesn't survive the story.

Augs