Reviews for When the Days are Cold
CitrisDragon chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Woah. What on earth is happening?! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SophieBeaLouise chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Awesome... As always! I really can't stress how amazing it is! Your characters are great, your writing is brilliant! I love love love it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
I love this story line! Keep up the good posting!
SophieBeaLouise chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Awwwwwwww! Love this! Glad you updated but awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Justsimplyme123 chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Super sweet! I think this story can turn out to be an amazing one!
SophieBeaLouise chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Yay I really love this! Can't wait for more! I'm officially in love with this and Mason haha! :)
Philosofly chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Hey! I wanted to pop in and check out your story since the premise seems really interesting.

“and the next I’m being told with a gun to my head”
I’m not really sure if this is a typo of not (the word “told”) since it doesn’t quite make sense to me. I am guessing you meant held or something?

My other question was why didn’t the guard hit her again when she called out to Mason? If the guard resorted to violence the first time, and now she’s being (presumably, for Mason to hear her) even louder, I’d assume he’d punish or at least threaten her for instantly and directly violating his order.

I really love the touch of her bringing Mason’s hands up to feel her tears. That was really nice! You also left chapter one on a nice hook.
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
This is a great story so far, and there's only two chapters. Definitely favoriting! Update soon! :)
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Great start to the story! :)