Reviews for Butterflies
Donna Fates chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
that rox!
Derek Dogan chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Beautiful... "I'm sure I closed all rhe windows". This is the first actual STORY of yours I've read... you really ought to write more. As to butterflies- I can relate.
Meegwun chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
that is elegantly pretty. very sad, wistful... i like it.
sylph paean chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
hehehe... i have found it! yes! victory is miine!... sorry about that. i'm finished gloating - and ARGH! why do you say you can't write? as a friend, i say this honestly: this story it incredible. it's amazing. it really, really is and i'm totally looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

-jd
Ilsa Immerman chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Ahhhh! How did you find out? Please, please don't read any of my other works! They're just awful! I'm begging you! Don't!
Vector1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
What are you talking about? "Your story is better" you say, This is better than all of my works combined! You should have told me your pen name long ago.
dizzy chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
great job man, i'm crying...jk, anyways, i really like it so good job!
Carol chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
That was so sad. I abosolutely loved it. I experienced something like that before.
Sofie Elisabeth chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
This is really beautiful, I love the metaphor of the butterfly being their friendship. Well done!
Flux chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Absolutely gorgeous! Oh wow! That kicked one hell of a lot of ass! AND it had a happy ending! I could only imagine this same thing happening to me... (And I sure as hell wouldn't like it happening either.) Man! You dun' a good thing by writing that Kefka Fanatic.