Reviews for Harem Hi-Jinx
Autumnsky4142 chapter 25 . 7/11/2016
Your story is AMAZING! I love how the story develops and how I was able to connect with the characters. The way the story ended just made me smile. I hope you never stop writing because you are awesomely talented at it.

Continue being amazing Glee-chan. Can't wait to read one of you other stories.
redpixel chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
A good ending. Other than the pacing moving a little faster than I like I have no complaints. You've done some great work here.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 25 . 3/9/2015
Thank you for the story!
Sad it ended, but glad it was finished!

JJudkins chapter 25 . 3/9/2015
I really liked the story. Nice little twist at the end. Very good.
I still think you could get more reviews if you didn't post several chapters all at once, but if it works for you...
Chiisutofupuru chapter 21 . 3/8/2015
Please switch into Saeko's perspective if we see Sayuri sing, I want to know what she's thinking!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
Traveling happens fast, but I guess that's part of your pacing.
She's starting to think about what happens after the wishes run out, and about what happens to the Djinn... I've read something similar a while back, so now I'm wondering how this will go.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
Really? Planning another just because a friend has a crush but has no confidence to confront her? This could go horribly wrong! (and I'm looking forward to it.)
redpixel chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
Surprised they got through the bath without incident.

I'm liking Nana so far. I hope she sticks around. Her vulnerabilities add some spice to the group of 'perfect' girls.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Wow, now there's the horror! Well done!
(I thought they were going to suddenly win the lottery or something more simple...)

Chiisutofupuru chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
What is Sayuri going to do? Her situation is so complicated!
(Does our genie have the power to turn back time or would that fall under the 'laws of reality'?)

Chiisutofupuru chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Had to read how she found out about the important big detail, didn't think it would take me to chapter five! I like it!
I completely missed the part where she made her first wish, I should have been paying attention! Already thinking of the possibilities this wish will do to her, and trying to guess what her next one will be. If there should be a next one.

redpixel chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
She still has that sense of social anxiety, but doesn't have a place to belong now. The character development is great!

Anyway, I'm up to date. Hope you continue!
redpixel chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
I was wondering if that was Sayuri on the cover all this time and suddenly her appearance makes sense.

I like the negative effects on the wishes and how a major change could cause so much grief. Because it would.

I'd like to also add that you are very good at pacing your story. Keep doing what you're doing.
JJudkins chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Interesting so far. I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Good work!