Reviews for The King's Guard
marzmez chapter 34 . 2/22/2018
Congtatulations! This story has won my "Sleepless Night" Award! That means that it was so engaging that I couldn't sleep because I had to keep reading. Excellent story telling! Now it just needs a clean up of all the little errors a beta can take care of. I'm off to read the next one!
R. Ficst chapter 35 . 9/13/2016
I look forward to the sequel! I want to see how her training progresses, and how their marriage develops :)
R. Ficst chapter 32 . 9/13/2016
Very exciting chapter! Lots going on, quite the tumult of surprises. I love the cat's recognition. :)
TMSantos chapter 34 . 9/8/2016
YES THERE'S A SEQUEL! Love this story ahhh
Guest chapter 34 . 7/31/2016
Was about to say this finished way too soon and abruptly but then saw your author's note. Can't wait to read more about these two!

gulistala
J chapter 34 . 7/30/2016
Just finished this book and it was amazing! Is the second book the one you already published with 40 chapters?
Pixel0025 chapter 32 . 7/14/2016
I finally got to the end of what you have written- and oh, boy! Am I ever excited to read more! Keep it up!
Erika chapter 32 . 7/6/2016
Hi, I would like to just thank you for updating and for the heart warming chapter :) Can't wait to read what happens next but good stories can be hard to write so all the best!

-Erika
gulistala chapter 32 . 7/6/2016
Yay really happy you updated! These new versions seem a lot more credible based off thr circumstances than the previous version. Maybe it's just me but it felt like Marsie was a bit too quick to accept the situation but this version makes a lot more sense. It might also be because I haven't read the story from start to the current chapter in one sitting so the transition might feel odd because of that! Can't wait for the next chapter really excited!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/26/2016
Wait what?! Rafael's her uncle and her father's alive?! Did not see that coming. Seriously didn't. Why did Kornelius not know Rafael was still alive?

Can't wait to read what happens next!
LissyLuLuBell97 chapter 29 . 5/6/2016
I love your story you have made the best story I have ever read thank you! I hope you continue.
TMSantos chapter 29 . 5/3/2016
damn! and here I thought their marriage would NOT be something seemingly impulsive... :(
AzureNight chapter 29 . 5/3/2016
Ahhh! I need more, you can't just leave us with an evil cliffy! Well, you can but it's not fair...Other than a few typos I really enjoyed these last few chapters. I look forward to how the marriage goes :)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/27/2016
I'm glad she finally trusted him.I cant wait to see what happens next.
TMSantos chapter 28 . 4/18/2016
Loaded feels in this chapter, so much more than the previous one. I love this so much. Though I wonder what "Sanctuary" means in this context...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »