Reviews for The King's Guard
gulistala chapter 28 . 4/17/2016
Oh wow I'm really liking how the characterisation doesn't feel too superficial. Despite the number of times Marcy's cried, the timing and triggers seem to be quite consistent with her character. Donovan feels like he's transitioned a bit quickly from the reserved to the emotional though come to think of it he's been for the most part quite expressive considering. Is the word sanctuary an important word to elves? I'm wondering about the significance.
Now I understand why Marcy's been so secretive- because she was led to believe that her circumstances would get her rejected from her own people. But that's not really the case is it, or is Donovan a lot more understanding? They're quite the pair actually, love it!
Also, I'm wondering for how long the Prince and King may or may not have been drinking the valendor. I wonder if Rhys was on it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
gulistala chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
Who's the one that isn't embracing the feelings now? Haha so glad you updated this, very good and interesting read thus far!

I'm eager to find out more about the 'rumors' from the border of Faerie attacks etc. I'm also wondering why Marsie won't come clean about her growing up in Faerie territory most of her life. What would happen to her if they found out? Surely they can see she is an elf and not a faerie, despite the wings on her back.
gulistala chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
Is the Marsie the childhood friend the prince refers to? I wonder. D
LissyLuLuBell97 chapter 27 . 4/9/2016
I loved this chapter I cant wait for the next one.
TMSantos chapter 27 . 4/7/2016
Firstly: I thought Donavan would say, "SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME" AAAAAAAAAA
Secondly: I couldn't help but giggle at "hidden talents" ahem I am sorry for my mind
Thirdly: THE KISS! ¬°FINALMENTE!
Fazulu chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
Woo!
LissyLuLuBell97 chapter 26 . 3/17/2016
I really love your story it is so far my favorite I hope you can post the next chapter soon .
TMSantos chapter 26 . 3/8/2016
THIS CHAPTER
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER FOREVER
TMSantos chapter 25 . 1/19/2016
oh my heart, this is wonderful. :D Really missed this story and I'm glad that she's okay... sort of. WHO PUT THAT DRUG hmmmm
TMSantos chapter 24 . 1/6/2016
OH MY GOSH. CAN SHE JUST TELL HIM HER BIIIIIG SECRET ALREADY? :(
I thik that it would be great if she does! Well... Great trouble, too... But great nonetheless.
I've been missing this story for weeks! . So glad you updated again hihi.
koyama chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
if the first snow comes in more or less 6 weeks shouldn't it a bit to cold to learn to swim? or do they have a indoor swimming pool? i hope she likes to dance *lol*. was she so small that she forgot her life before she lost her parents?
like everytime a wonderful chapter. till next time.

cu koyama
TMSantos chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
Yes very good they are finally getting her to do more things! Now I really wonder how they would feel if Marsie's identity is revealed. I feel like the swimming part would cause its exposure...
TMSantos chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
I am so happy to see their relationship improving (squeals somewhere in a corner). I think Marsie will have lots of fun with Genevieve!
TMSantos chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
His concern is heartwarming :) and that "sweetheart" made me cry out in joy .
TMSantos chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Sorry still not shipping them hahaha still shipping her with Donavan
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »