Reviews for The King's Guard
TMSantos chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
IMOGEN IS A CAT! CUUUUUTE :D
damn I wish Tristen would just go awaaaaay
koyama chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
i cannot help myself to think that tristans father had something to do with the death of marcys parents. and i'm more or less sure that she is the long lost (more likely thought dead) childhood friend of the prince.

cu koyama
TMSantos chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Whew. What a harsh past to live with. I'm still a bit curious as to how her wings get out (especially since she's in training and she may not be able to hide it when/if they come out)...
TMSantos chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
Oh right she doesn't know how to read! Poor soul. I hope she learns soon!
the.lost.scribe chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
So happy that you updated :D Just want to point out some typos:

"I thought you might want to /bath/ before dinner"
"I thought you might want to bathe before dinner"
"I thought you might want a bath before dinner."

and

"I gapped at the expensive room..."
I think you meant to type gaped? -"I gaped at the expensive room..." - since gapped isn't a word as far as I know.

That is all *bow* please update soon~
TMSantos chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
I am totally loving this story .
KimberleySacha chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
is that Laurie's sister?
please update soon! :D
koyama chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
*lol* soso, the captain likes her bare legs more than it's proper *grin*. sorry, but i had to write this even so it's no real review. but yeah, i like your story so far. but i have one question, why did he tell her she could not wear trousers? i thought she was cutting her dress or could one see that she was wearing trousers under the skirt part?

cu koyama
lcandelmo chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Wow! I just blazed through the eleven chapters haha. Love Marsie's character, and Donavan grew on me pretty quick! Excited for the next chapter.
theBatman chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
I was too lazy to log in but I really wanted to review so... I loved this chapter! Really enjoying the character dynamic between Marsie and Donavan! I think they have a nice back and forth witty banter thing going on in their dialogue and I loved how he quickly put his coat over her shoulders! Definitely looking forward to more :)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
So this story is very intriguing! Very excited to read more about the characters as the story progresses and I love the whole butterfly/wings/tattoo idea and the fey slavery idea has caught my attention too. I believe this story has great promise! Maybe a little more description? A little more world building? What is the culture like? The scenery? Update soon!

Your faithful reader.
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Hello there :) I am so super excited that you're editing this story and rewriting it! I remember reading this - Ohhhh many years ago now! Back in High school and I loved it. I loved your characters! I think that's what I loved most about your writing. The character development! Marcie and how she changed and Laurie and Donovan. I especially loved Donovan - had a bit of a crush on him in fact. He was the strong, silent type but a little arrogant and very commanding. Loved him. But everything is changing! I'm actually, I'm gonna be honest, a little alarmed. Mostly because I loved Donovan and Marcie's relationship and now I see the characters are fairly different. So... I just wanted you to know I am supporting you, I'm eager to discover what changes and improvements your making and I'm HOPING the relationship between Donovan and Marcie is still going to be very similar. But I'm excited :) keep at it!
Sasha chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
My daze...! poor Marsie to have to have seen that! Donavan's pretty kind :))
whats gonna happen with this Faerie?
please update soon! :D
tina chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Amazing! The way she broke Donovan's arrow in two was like what happened in Brave which is sooooooo cool! An yay Laurie is here! I'm so excited for your next chapter ahhh! Update soon!
Sasha chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Wow like this story lots :D
please keep going :)))