Reviews for The Other Side
French The Llama chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
While I agree with the message, I feel this is hard to relate to... feels a bit preachy, though of course you're right, it rambles on a bit.
daphrose chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Very sweet. One of my online friends struggles with depression due to past circumstances, and I do everything I can to let her know she'll win this war. Thank you for that beautiful and inspiring piece.
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Thank you dauntless. I must say this is a beautiful piece you have written. You have a gift with words that I hope never fades. Love the rhythm and melody that plays through the poem like a swallow in wind over water. You have such insight that I appreciate and think others will too when they are hurting and find this poem. I did not suspect what was to come when you first told me that you were dedicating a poem to me. I was blindsided when I read this. I had chills and tears coating my eyes but not spilling. I never seem to have enough to cry or maybe I am dry?

If words we use can be a measure of beauty, then you are beautiful. I am grateful to know you. Your words are strength and inspiration. Days are dark and nights darker but there will be a dawn that will be bright and dispel all shadow. When the going gets tough, go back to what you have written and see the strength in your words and be heartened to go forth into another day.

Last two lines I love. They are eerie and comforting at the same time. If I tried coming up with what you written, it would be half the length and barbaric in wording haha.

Do not stop writing. Write with your heart as the ink as you did here.
Setter chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Very good, and I do hope Bob gets to feeling better, he is very talented