Reviews for Supernatural Love
Graydarkness chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
That was very hot! A whole chapter full of sex, this was probably the steamiest chapter yet!
Graydarkness chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
WOW! Electric chapter right here, I loved all of it, especially that Mizuki got solo time with Kenta! What a very sexy chapter, I loved it!
Graydarkness chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
I was hoping Aiko would join the group too! But that's ok I can't wait to see what kind of character Reika is.
Graydarkness chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Talk about an ass whoopin! Great chapter, I hope the fairy joins the group!
Jacob chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
Minako is always so whiny I like Mizuki much better, more mature and more dominate. Yum!
Jacob chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
Sweet chapter, love the threesome, liked Kenta finally fucked both of them (at least Minako) for real after so long. Hot chapter!
Graydarkness chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
Haha I love the way this chapter ends. Wonder what kind of games the demon lord is playing...
Graydarkness chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
I love the girl on girl scene! I was hoping for a threesome and girl on girl and you fulfilled both. I'm very content with this story!
Graydarkness chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Yah! They finally had their threesome and Kenta took both girls for the first time, very hot chapter!
Graydarkness chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Damn that spanking scene was painful. When he summoned the cane I cringed while reading the rest. It's weird, Minako was all for saving a werewolf girl but now she's super jealous, guess things changed when it was right in front of her face. I love Mizuki though! She's so calm and mature, can't wait for her and Kenta to fool around. I still hope for a threesome!
Graydarkness chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
"Wolf King" got his ass beat, and Mizuki joins the family. Awesome fight. It's really cool that we got to meet another one of Kenta's siblings too, one he's actually afraid of.
Graydarkness chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
I'm loving this story! Can't wait to see how Mizuki fits into the house dynamic, and next chapter Kenta will be facing a powerful foe! Sweet! :-)
Graydarkness chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Great story so far, I'm really interested where is this is going. Kenta is a powerhouse and I can't wait for him to release his full aura and fight for real, as well as take Minako for the first time.
Graydarkness chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Very nice lime scene for your first time I give you an A! I'm curious though, is this the first time Kenta and Minako have been sexual? I'm surprised he didn't fuck her with his dick the first time
Graydarkness chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
No body likes a tease Minako-chan... cool fight scene with the werewolves, I'm interested to see Kenta take on someone as powerful as he is, like one of his siblings