Reviews for A Hero's War
Guest chapter 32 . 7/28/2015
Can't wait for new chapter to be released !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Can't wait for the new chapter to be released !
FateBreaker chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Can you upload this on Royalroadl? You might get a better response on that site.
cud-b-better chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Not bad start. I like the two hero's being summoned (if Cato is a hero). I'm wondering whether this is going to be like two stories in one with two perspectives or whether it is just going to concentrate on Cato. The inclusion of Demi humans have already piqued my interest. You also chose a very good place to end the chapter, very solid beginning with brilliant descriptions that even someone like me who lacks imagination can pick up on it all. So far so good.
PrideTheSparrow chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Pretty good story man! How would you like to join my RP forum? If you're interested here's a link: forum/Ye-Olde-and-Grande-Adventurerer-s-Guild/15955/
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
'The girl's mother wrung her hands at the bedside, "she ..." ' OK, this is an example of an incorrect dialogue tag sentence. Yes, dialogue and who said it make up ONE sentence, but the first word of the dialogue is capitalized and 'said' or some synonym of 'say' is included in the who said it part: The girl's mother wrung her hands at the bedside, saying, "She ... etc." This goof occurs frequently in this chapter and in chapter 4. ' Cato grinned, "no worries... ." ' This goof is identical, no capital letter beginning the dialogue and 'grinned' which is not a synonym of 'say' in the first part of the sentence: 'Cato grinned and said, "No worries ... ." '
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
So far, so good. Nice presentation. Engaging and believable characters. Not the usual 'invoked hero' plot. It has amusing little twists.
The necessary, and _only_ the necessary backstory -so far- is very well done. Keep that up.
Second sentence in the ante-penultimate paragraph needs work: what is taking up a sixth of the sky? Cato? 'It took up almost a sixth of the sky and Cato could make out ...etc.'
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30