Reviews for Dead Land
Axolotl33 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
I probably shouldn't have read fourteen chapters in a row...
I loved how all of the characters were interconnected.
One thing: "you're" should be changed to "your" when it's possessive. Other than that, this is amazing!
Kiddie Squiggles chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Another interesting set of chapters. This set was a little weirder and darker than the rest, and a little confusing, but nonetheless interesting. As usual, I found multiple misspelled words and other grammatical issues, some of which did take away from the overall experience of reading it. Other than the editing, keep up the good work
Kiddie Squiggles chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Another great set of chapters. The grammar was looking much better around the beginning of the set, but in this last one you missed a few more words/misspelled more words than usual. Either way, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story. Keep up the good work!
Kiddie Squiggles chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
This is looking really good thus far. You could do with some more thorough editing, as I found that you missed several words or misspelled some as well, which made it somewhat harder to read. Other than that, I'm looking forward to more.
KaomixRobyn13 chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Another good chapter! I like the deputy, I hope he shows up more. He just seems interesting.
KaomixRobyn13 chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
I really like this story! Its surprisingly hard to find a good western but I really think this ones going places :)
Hope you write more soon, dying to read it!