Reviews for Alone We Stand
Aretice N. Treader chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This first chapter looks great! Your spelling and grammar are fine, though there are a few mistakes here and there, but you did a great job. Just remember to put commas around names if someone is talking to another person, and you don't need to capitalize the word "the" if it comes after a quote. (For example, it would be, "See you in three hours, Miss Winchester," the Official called, rather than, "See you in three hours, Miss Winchester," The Official called.)
Ghost Heart 123 chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
interesting i like it..
ScarlettBrinnleyBrookeson chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Ok, this story is SOOOOOOOOO Good so far!

Ot's kind of myserious in a way, and I NEED to know what happened to the family? Try to get into that more! And laso, since the culture is so different, maybe try to focus some on that? IDK, LOVE IT!

UPADTE!
ScarlettBrinnleyBrookeson chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
OOHHH! I LOVE this so far!

I NEEEDD More of this! Hold on! Let me read teh next chapter!
4Love4Love4 chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! It's so interesting! And so different too!

Ugh! I guess I don't really have much more to say (sorry), other than UPDATE AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!
Becca Clark chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Omg! Das ist fantastisch! Sie ist sehr gut!
XOXO.Fiction chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Cant wait to read more! I love this soooooo much!

I need to know what happens!
4Love4Love4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Wow. Just... Wow. I can't even- God, you've broken my feelings.

This story is soooooooo good and ORIGINAL! I'm so interested! What's the family going to be like? What happened to her family? I HAVE TO KNOW!

If I had an account, I would follow this story, but since I don't, I cant, so pleeeeeeeeease tell me every time you update! And do that soon!
Marissa chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
That's so good!
Mary chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Omg! This is really good, can't wait for more! xx