Reviews for Near Reality
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Poor Akio
Nori-san chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Hi there, thought your summary piqued my interest and hence I'm here!
Nice setting here, for a moment I thought of stein's gate for the summary but I didn't expect the girl to be a guardian angel! I thought that while it was a good read, there are perhaps areas where you can improve on. Descrip
Wallee chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Can't wait for Ch.3 but it's gonna be awkward for Akio.
cud-b-better chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Oh god deja vu, this ain't going to end pretty. I wish he learned his lesson from the last time and just observed rather than call the police. Now I wonder what punishment he's going to have thrown at him. The angel is a bit of a dunce to let herself get distracted and killed a second time though.

Anyway just one thing I noticed.

I swear if he had [a] close [friends] - either omit [a] or change [friends] to [friend].

Another good chapter keep them coming.
whatevertf chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I really like this, and it grabbed my attention instantly. The flow of time can be a little rushed, but it's not at all bad. Please update soon!
cud-b-better chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Well I'm instantly liking it. Some reason kind of reminded of index's sister arc with the whole no body there thing. Curious as to just why she respawns and how Akio I presume is going to keep having a part to play, maybe resulting in her dying again I think. Now what were those men after. Anyway good start to what looks like could be something special I hope.

Anyway errors/suggestions I recommend always take with a pinch of salt

Curiosity had clearly gotten the best of him as the boy dropped the feather [as he] ran [off] into the alleyway - [and] [omit out]

from the [boys] eyes - [boy's]