Reviews for Hatred
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Palestinians didn't take your rights away as a Jew. It's actually the opposite. While the Israeli gov't are chomping down on Palestinian land they are also killing off the Palestinians, denying them any basic human rights, for example, running water, electricity and a roof over their heads. I've seen footage of Israeli forces bulldozing down homes of the Palestinian families while they were still in it.

The Holocaust was a tragedy and I do symapthize for those who had to go through that. But Israeli gov't denying any basic human rights to the Palestinians doesn't justify what happened to Jews in Germany.
Savak chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Very sad and VERY true. You seem to have the same opinion of what's going on as I do. This is very beautiful. Love it! Keep it up!
chevere chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Wow... I like this. I really do. Well... I don't understand that kind of hatred although all the people around me are like that with the present Venezuelan gouvernment. I have German friends... I have Palestinian friends and also some Israeli friends... I think we are all the same people no matter where we are born and it would be impossible to generalize. They hate so much that they become their enemies. Congratulations on this very good poem.
mystic wolf1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Interesting...Have you ever thought of looking at the other side of the coin? Have you ever thought of looking at the conflict from a palestinian's point of view? Sure, it's OK to kill someone who is threating your life. But do children threaten lives? I don't think so. Read my poem, "Why?", to get SOME idea. E-mail me if you want some pictures as proof; I've got plenty.

No, I'm not a racist. In fact, I suffer from racism a lot. Why? Because I'm an arab-muslim. Please try to understand, you and your people are not the only ones suffering.
bib chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
ein wenig langatmig am Anfang aber der Schluß gefällt mir echt gut!
the Shee chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Bravo! lovely thoughts, and you express them so well (especially for english not being your first language) Well, actually, I suppose they aren't exactly *lovely*, eh?. But I love the emotion- it's there, and that is what makes it all come together. There were a couple of things that could have been typos, or could have been language differences... Shall I go through them? :-) "Therefore" with an ending "-e"; "Where Jewish can feel free"-unless you are purposely trying to demonstrate a cutting style, you might want to change it to "Where Jews can feel free" or perhaps "the Jewish people" or something along those lines; in the line, "I show the world what it means...", I think you are missing the "to" of "to be"-"I show the world what it means to be the harmed", or perhaps "the" is a typo for "to". All in all, a wonderful poem. :-) ~the Shee
Beautiful Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
This is so insightful...
Battykat chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
sadly true. we must not forget, yet in remembering we continue the hatred. great work