Reviews for The Slayer and the Sphinx
pfft chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
It's not bad.
Sepherohth chapter 47 . 2/19/2017
As much as I like your story, I can't deny it's filled with many inconsistencies... That make it more cheesy romantic fantasy, eg mortoph not chasing them, for which the reason you gave was "slayers being rabid dogs" which really sounds like bs. I mean I enjoyed this story but I can't say I am not just a tad bit disappointed that, if you had taken care of these little inconsistencies, this would be just a lot more awesome. Anyways, thanks for the story, I'm gonna start with the sequel.
Sepherohth chapter 32 . 2/19/2017
You just love drama don't you? -.-
Sepherohth chapter 22 . 2/19/2017
I haven't reviewed so far because I've been busy reading your story and I must say I like it.
I however for one thing can't understand how a Sphinx should look. Should it have 6 limbs like a centaur? Or four limbs and fur covering the essentials, etc, etc?
Fiery Diamond chapter 47 . 2/2/2016
Quite the wild ride...
Fiery Diamond chapter 34 . 2/2/2016
Is Mortoph the fear-eating guy? I feel like he is.
Fiery Diamond chapter 32 . 2/2/2016
Lots of stuff!
Fiery Diamond chapter 28 . 2/1/2016
I'm getting curious about the one calling him Daddy.
Fiery Diamond chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
Aaaaaand the Slayers have transitioned into full-on monster territory. Evil because misguided, of the "evil thinks it is good" variety, has given way to "anyone with a conscience, murder these people on sight" levels of evil. I hope they all die very painful deaths. Redemption of anyone who supports the whole "repurposed monsters" thing is impossible - that's the sort of evil that warrants burning for all eternity.
Fiery Diamond chapter 21 . 2/1/2016
Uh-oh.
Fiery Diamond chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
Thinking about the destruction of the tower makes me sad.
Fiery Diamond chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
Ozzie is insane...check. I guess letting him out in the world wasn't the best move for his personality.
Fiery Diamond chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
It did indeed. Very interesting chapter.

I do have to say, I was amused by the callback to the April Fools chapter: "might as well have said he was a duck" heh.
Fiery Diamond chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
Shadow seems pretty cool.
Fiery Diamond chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Two sides, each believing that they are the good guys. Without memory, Porter moves from one to the other.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »