Reviews for Watchtowers: Sinnifer and the Vulture (2015)
fantastic.sabine chapter 19 . 1/31/2018
Very awesome story, my last two days have been highly unproductive as I’ve spent every free minute reading this from start till end of all available chapters. While I understand that there are more revisions to come, I’m confused on James family. Miranda James and Amanda are mentioned in this chapter but the previous mentions “the twins” before Amanda?
EventualHorizon chapter 63 . 1/27/2018
Wow. What a chapter. Still loving this story. Thanks for posting again, I was only a little worried that this had been abandoned. Peace.
EventualHorizon chapter 62 . 1/15/2018
Yay, new chapter! Hope you are well and just having too much fun to post :).
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 62 . 1/14/2018
You're back! Awesome! And immediately Hazel is looking to walk into trouble. haha

Good to have you and this story back. Keep it up!

Fragile Daydreamer chapter 61 . 8/28/2017
Aw yesss! We're back! Looking forward to more. will this be updated regularly again? (pleasesayyes, pleasesayyes).

Anyway, love how Hazel is still librarian at heart.

Keep it up! :D
EventualHorizon chapter 60 . 1/2/2017
I am still enjoying this story immensely. I do have a question and a minor typo, is it the Needle Witch or the Coin Witch? I read these chapters as they come out so things might be a little disjointed in my head.

Also, I like the posting of a draft chapter and then updates. Since you do make changes it's like getting two chapters in one!

As for the typo, in the wren to Carline, you have 'as we though' instead of 'as we thought'.

Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 58 . 12/14/2016
I'm always happy to see another chapter of your story! Thank you!
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 58 . 12/13/2016
Hey, hey!

Obviously needs some proofreading, so I'm gonna skip that.

Nice touch bringing in Piasa at the end. None of those kids would naysay a Guardian. I'm wondering now where the Masters' thoughts would take them.

Fragile Daydreamer chapter 56 . 12/5/2016
Yay! New chapter! and I was just wondering when you'd be updating.

I would have expected a bit more sputter from Master Narien though. Considering.

But nonetheless, it's good to have you back.

Fragile Daydreamer chapter 54 . 10/2/2016
Love the double update! :D

One thing though, there seems to be a hole where the Great Mother says Kefri will guide Hazel, and then a couple of paragraphs later, when Hazel asks to be guided, the Guardian says there will be no need.

Other than that, I am excited for the next chapter.

prosaa chapter 48 . 8/22/2016
I forgot what it's like to read a story written by a person with great writing skills. It's really great and your story is publish worthy.

I didn't actually check this, but verify that Christie stabbed her leg with the knife. I could have sworn that she stabbed her hand and then later referenced her leg.
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 47 . 8/21/2016
Hi there!

Awesome as always. Just one thing: when Cirat is unmasked and everyone stepped back "except for Christie and Hugh"? Wasn't Christie just arriving a few paragraphs later?

Anyway, so the Old King is finally moving, huh? This should be fun.

Til the next one!

Fragile Daydreamer chapter 45 . 8/11/2016
Hey there~

A few typos:
- "I confressed"
- "Hugh went Carline to a meeting"
-"Their only job is to keep up from abusing our power."

and I wish you put your note at then end, instead of in the middle.

Other than that, I don't need to tell you how engrossed I am. Keep it up!

Til the next one

Fragile Daydreamer chapter 44 . 8/10/2016
Love how you're updating a lot these days. keep it up!

A few things though:

- Orna sighed. "Nearly of the wizards in..." Nearly all, maybe?
- using one's own blood was different than taking something not freely given... "no different", maybe?

Anyway, are we finally going to find out about that titular vulture?!

Til the next one!
EventualHorizon chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I feel like my 'This is awesome. Looking forward to the next chapters.' reviews are repetitive and not adding much value. Unfortunately I don't have much else to add except to say that the bit with the unexpected unicorn in the latest chapter was hilarious. Write on!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »