Reviews for Bully For You
Savannah S chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
What a wonderful, touching story, with such a beautiful message. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. How special that they helped each other overcome their handicaps, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

If you haven't done so, you seriously need to get this published in a magazine or somewhere where they have the short stories, Woman's Day or something.

Some of Kianna's lines, by the way, were priceless.

I look forward to reading your other stories.

Oh, and one more thing. I am no longer concerned about the T rating of my High Risk. :)
Savannah Singleton chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Okay. I do wish this had been published in chapters, rather than one long one, but you obviously wanted it that way and I will deal with it. I'm stopping at "Ten Years Later" to post this review.

You truly are a gifted writer. You are clear and precise in the telling of your story, your descriptions are incredible. I feel that I am right there, standing on the sidelines watching as this poor kid gets the living daylights kicked out of him. Like the previous reviewer, I found it hard to read without getting angry, wanting to jerk up this female bully myself and slap her and her friends around.

I will continue to read as time allows, and post future reviews as a guest.

Great work.
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Not going lie, my blood was boiling when I started reading this... Bullying is just something I have zero tolerance for and reading this I was sooooooo not happy. However, I do like this story. At first I thought it would be the cliched "she likes him but she doesn't know how to get his attention so she picks on him" type story, proved me wrong totally! Good for you! It really is ironic how life has funny ways of bringing everything back into one's lives like that. She picked on him, caused him to have suicidal thoughts yet he ended up falling for her in the end. He was bullied and when he had the chance to be a complete a**hole to her and everyone that did him wrong, he didn't. People like that are really ones to look up to. They are more stronger than even they will sometimes believe. I totally see/understand how/why he would be taking it hard on himself after he caught her having her little fun, but really? I mean he has come so far, survived so much and yet he bc believed he wouldn't be able to please her he stayed away. Like come on Kelvin, like I said I know he is more stronger than before but this just proves how vulnerable he can still feel and how he is right when he said some wounds would still be there, not fully healed yet not as hurtful. Maybe with the time all of their wounds would be able to heal with each other!
Great job with this story Dill! Like really, I like the message this sends out to people, the things it makes you think about. Truly good!(: