Reviews for Solo Por Ti
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 10 . 3/20
This is actually the second time I've read this story, and it is still so good! It is short and sweet.

I also read "Space Pirates", I love the way you tell a story. The pacing is very good, and the characters are well made.
Alex Leigh chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Very good! I loved it, it was easy to follow, at a good pace, and well written overall.
Alex Leigh chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
I can't decide if I want them to work it out or not. Being forced into an arranged marriage, she is clearly more mature than your normal 20-something. Still the age difference is... yeah.

I'm enjoying the story though, very well set, I'm getting a good idea of the setting more and more. I just read your space pirate story, I'm happy that the quality is the same in this one. You appear to be a very good writer. :)
Zlen chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Am really going to miss these two, and especially the sarcasm and wit. Gah! What a beautiful story!
Fancyandwhimsy chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Loved it. Really sweet and charming little story.
thegatesofparadise chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
My favourite story of all time. I simply love it!
KT Jones chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Ive read this story 3 times now and I love it even more every time i read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This is such a sweet story. Your hero is such a departure from the usual bucket of testosterone that's so typical of male leads in fictionpress. You made gentleness and tenderness quite manly without resorting to blatant displays of sexual aggression.

On the other hand the heroine could use a little more character development. She doesn't really do much in this story or make any decisions. We know little about her besides her interest in composing music.

Lastly, it would have been interesting to have the main characters interact in different settings other than their house. Reading them being constantly in the house was giving me cabin fever, maybe they could have spent some time in their garden or something, anything really.

This story still stands out from so many in ff because of your hero. Thanks so much for sharing this story, it will stay with me for a while, I think.
Guest 1- Grace chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Not Into Cassio's Hands But Roderigo's.
Guest 1- Grace chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
I Love Othello! Why Can't He Play The Role Of Cassio Instead Of Iago.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I NEED an epilogue that includes Lee walking in on Aislyn singing or something and Lee's first reaction to their child. Thank you for writing!
Nidchat chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
ohh I miss your writings so much... hopefully you'll soon give us a new story to read ... :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
There is going to be more right? Like will he ever get to hear her sing? And what about the baby?
EireGal chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
Really enjoyed this story, but can it be considered complete?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2015