Reviews for Manticore Squadron
Natsuki Nanami chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
I liked the story themes about the Humans infused with various Animal DNA, it's kinda unique and rare. The most thing I liked in this story is Liam(I supposed he's Lion right?), he is funny and succesfully trolled the fatso xD . Good luck on the next chapter!
dmasterxd chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This concept is pretty intriguing actually. I really like the idea of humans infused with animal DNA. Liam is pretty funny and Sting is cool so far. I defintely enjoyed their actions. I'm probably gonna need more time to decide how I feel about Bart though. The fight scene was really good and I liked your use of description. Also, Emerald of Ecstasy...lewd. :P It's a good start so far, nice job!
Starart152 chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
This is a good chapter that explained what happened after the mission. The background of Liam is reinforced and his behavior is nice since he found the tracer and didn't take any risk with it.

As for his relationship with Sim is bad and the way he spoke, he prefer Liam father, a traitor over their squadron he consider the worst.

As for the other's, Bart and Sting aren't getting development yet, but we know Bart is the most mature of the squadron and also smart as he thought back about Liam action as if he knew more about him than Sting.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
This is a nice way to start the story. The characters description are short, but that was enough to recognized them and also some special features like Sting and her stinger tail.

The action in this chapter was short, but nice as we saw how Liam managed to outsmart them and ran away from the beast killer.

There isn't a lot of world building right now, but we know a few things like the gemstone who can hypnotize people and also about the members of the Manticore Squadron.
cmaej chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
I just realized that Sting might also be an ant! They have stingers, too. She seems to be the tough one, and since ants can lift up to 50 times their body weight, it would be fitting. She'll be the strongest chimera. Ants can also run 800 times their body length in a minute, so she could also be the fastest. lol

Enough about that. I'm probably completely wrong, anyway. Even though Liam left an impression on me, there was actually little to like about him. I was just intrigued because he's a lion-man. He's cocky, don't listen to orders, and rash, the recipe of an unbearable MC. However, by the end of the chapter, you showed that there's more to Liam. I hope to see more chapters, soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
I see our Thunder...er... Manticores are not out of trouble yet. So there is a America in this story, so its based off the real world eh? Interesting, we will see what caused the world to become a world like the Netflix Bojack hourse show lol.

Well, we met a few more of the cast I guess, still not to much to get a grasp of the story other then Bart's taste in music.

Well, there is some strong bitterness in the group, we will see where it goes, till next time.
cmaej chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Stronger than a rhino? Should have been buffalo! Have you seen a lion and a buffalo fight? Lions want to eat them and buffaloes want to stomp them before they can even think about it. If Liam ever gets a rival who's also a chimera, please make him a buffalo. lol

"...as beautiful as the man was ugly." lol, that smile XD

I wonder how these mood gems came to be. I understand it came from a laboratory, but does it require certain natural but rare material to make them, or can they be pumped out like cheap CDs once they figure out the formula? I guess it's not the latter, since the Squadron wants it so badly and the Supreme Kingdom kept security tight (least they thought it was).

So Bart is... Batman? /punted

I'm guessing Sting is either a bee/wasp or a scorpion. Both reminds me of Mortal Kombat. lol

This story feels like a mixture of RWBY (the concept of the oppressed fauness) and Undertale (forced to live underground/in a cave).
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
This the mighty morphin Manticore story? Well, we will see. Starting things off with a Emerald of Ecstasy, sounds like we are in for quite a enjoyable time, unless its a tease for a very painful time.

Liam seems ok for a main lead, basic enough but nothing cringe-worthy so far at least.

This, is starting to give me a Thunder Cats vibe, guess we will see just what kind of world this is, other then one that has magical gems.

Well, Sting seems cool at least so nice start.