Reviews for She doesn't understand
piuk chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Awesome. Made me feel really depressed though, for that's exactly how I feel sometimes.
quixotichope chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I decided to check out this page as there wasn't another update of Union of Doom to read. I'm currently working my way through your writing. Can't promise to review them all, but I'll review the ones that I really love, and this is one of them. I can relate to that girl so much! The whole having no one to talk to bit and not understanding what it is about you that makes no one want to get to know you. Great story.

Katie
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
hm...I can relate...good story
Kyalia chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
'What does not kill you makes you stronger'- (Some stoically inclined idiot who must have lived in a happy plastic bubble)
Krystyna Mary chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Awwww! That's so sad. I feel so bad for that girl! Very well written story, however. You make the reader feel what the girl in the story is feeling. Very sad story, but a great masterpeice at the same time.

Krystyna Mary
Fleur Rochard chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Oh, this is so very good - you've caught her emotions perfectly! And I know these feelings. Really, very,very good and touching!
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
That was very touching and sad! There have been times that I've felt that way. Alone and rejected by everyone, I wouldn't really know if it was just how I was feeling or if it was really that they wanted nothing to do with me. A person seems to never be able to find answers within themselves when they really need or want it anyways. Beautifully written! Keep writing great short stories! _
Gee chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
very well written
Animagus chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
this is so insightful (is that a word?) its well cool.