Reviews for A Witch's Luck
Hyzenthlay is Bae chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
It is interesting and well-written. Your descriptions of events are beautifully done; vocabulary is decent, also. My one criticism is that you seem to over-use words like 'I'. That problem tends to occur with my writing as well, though. Other than that, keep up the good work.
HestiaAbnegation11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Excellent start! I can't wait for you to update more :)
endlesslyrestless chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
A great attention grabbing intro - smart choice ending it on the ominous, "imagine that." I really like your style, and Annabelle's thoughts are easy to follow.

There are a few things that can be improved upon, however, with the first of these being dialogue tagging. If the tag after what the character says describes how the words were uttered, it should be a comma before the quotation mark, followed by a lower case letter (with the exception of things that should be capitalized, such as names). When the tag does not describe the words said (e.g. smiling, frowning, moving any part of the body), it should be a comma before the quotation mark, followed by a period. The next letter after should be capitalized.

In addition, I was slightly confused as to why Annabelle would randomly go to the lake to practice? The whole thought process around that seemed rather weak to me - is she scared of others finding out about her power? If this is the case, I never got a strong impression from what you wrote, especially seeing how she decides to practice her powers for what seems like no reason. If she isn't particularly scared, why is it a huge deal?

All in all, not a bad start. I look forward to more. c:
Autumn-ShinyDragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Very nice written :) I curious how it goes!