Reviews for Time's Apprentice: A Contemporary Myth
prosaa chapter 50 . 7/13/2016
I liked it.

Ending seemed to somewhat ramble on. A sequel would be appropriate for sure. All in all, a pretty good read. Thanks.
MaAd Uncle chapter 45 . 7/23/2015
Chapter 45. The suspense is mind numbing, the story is amazing so far. I can't wait to see what you cook up next. Also, I really appreciate the detail you pay to the scenery. Its meticulously done, I feel as if I'm seeing through Terra's eyes. I'm definitely following this..
Pille-ip chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
Yay! I really like this fast pace of updates. But what i really really like is the crazy cool story itself - it is so unique and unpredictable thqt it is real fun to read! I get usually bored quite quickly with a lot of stories because they are simply too predictable. I really like the crazy gods and the Italians - I don't think i've ever read anything even remotely like these guys. A bow to yoyr muse who lets you write such interesting stuff. Good luck writing more!
Pierce Dorian chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Wow! Mystery and fantasy galore, and it's only the second chapter! What will our buddy Terra be getting up to in Budapest?! I'll sure be reading on to find out!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Still progressing nicely..but I'm not sure if the far in the kings realm and the stereotypical nature if said realm are your ideas. Don't feel compelled to conform, you're already writing a masterpiece right here
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
At first its kinda boring, in the early chapters. There's this part where you tell us how no one gas their magic anymore that kinda kills the story. Then you start to weave a really good story around that, and the magic starts to come back. I love it. But why the hell did you stop there?