Reviews for Stare
keepitsmpll chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
I knew a character who owned several hoodies. This character was actually A, of Pretty Little Liars fame, and the 5-years-in-progress A reveal was *almost* as shocking and highly anticipated as the long-awaited MichaelJ kiss and the surprisingly negative/nonchalant reactions that followed.
But anyways, these last few chapters have been great, as usual. Glad to see the relationship progressing with the kiss. If only they wouldn't assume it's a cover for cheating or use it as an excuse to have a midday drink. But I'll take what I can!
shinju asuka chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
I do love this "kiss aftermath" chapter! I was worried that J would be suspicious after Daya talking about cheating. Glad she didn't!
shinju asuka chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Aww... I don't how to say beside sweet, cute, and fluffy words! Good job to J taking first move!
shinju asuka chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
This cute couple... I hope something would happen, though. From your author note, i guess you already have idea to pick up the story's pace. Hope you can make it not too light-years beyond? Unless you want to make this a slow pace story which is also possible from what happened so far.
Anyway i enjoy reading this chapter like the previous chapters. Look forward to reading more!
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
Michael, don't sell yourself short!
shinju asuka chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Aah... Their talk about being each other's character is so sweet...
keepitsmpll chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to take a rain check on this review, it's 12:52 AM and I am not witty enough for this. Great chapter as always, however. And that last line - I feel you, Michael. I really do.
RainbowJH chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
So another good chapter! J's reaction when Days tells her Michael may have the book is incredible. And the sentence "Is that a normal ritual girls do.." Lolz. Awesome. I love how the mood in the room changes as Daya backs out. When will J meet Dave? I hope soon! And the conclusion! I loved it too. Though I'm a bit confused, is Michael reading out the words to Jay? Or is he asking her questions with Jay answering them? Can't wait for the next update!
RainbowJH chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Hmph! I too wish some cute guy bought me textbooks and perhaps chocolates during my finals, though not the stalker part. I'd be irritated.
Overall, I loved the chapter. I was almost (coz I'm in the library) laughing out loud during Dave and Michael's conversation. I love the characterizations and the personalities you paint through minimal description and more through dialogues. Keep it up!
keepitsmpll chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
I knew a person with textbooks once. That person was me. That person also had to carry ALL her textbooks to school yesterday, in a backpack with an unraveling left strap, to return to her teachers. If that strap had broken, I imagine I'd be as prone to shouting as the friend of a foolish young man who may have sacrificed his love interest's exam grade for a convoluted chance at seeing her again.
But anyways, I really liked the ending. You've got quite a way of concluding things. Dave and Daya have similarly fiery personalities - what would happen if they met?
keepitsmpll chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
I once knew a Steven. He didn't like cheese on his pizza. If someone made him eat it, I'm sure he would react as irritably as a poet searching for textbook while her best friend belittles her from the kitchen.
But anyways, have I mentioned how much I love the poetry? Well, I love the poetry and its incorporation into the story. Dave and Daya in the same chapter, too, you spoil us readers. They're definitely the friends Michael and J need.
keepitsmpll chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
I knew a guy with a tendency to wear necklaces. Well, I didn't really know him; I just knew OF him as the character on a TV show my friend was quite infatuated with. She was quite taken by his necklaces, especially when he wore them while shirtless. If they'd met in real life, I imagine she'd think of him as often as a necklace-wearing blond with a history book on his nightstand thinks of his romantic interest.
But anyways, Daya is too much. A's before baes is my new life motto. Great chapter!
RainbowJH chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Yay! Dave's made an appearance finally! I for like Brooklyn Dave. And omg, J doesn't even know the name of her textbook. That's just wow! I'm really glad we(the readers) got a background on Michael, though!
RainbowJH chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
Does the pendant have significance in the story? I think I've come across the phrase "lintiest fuzzy socks" for the first time instead of the usual "oldest socks" or something like that. Good work.
RainbowJH chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
I saw this just now as I was going through my mails.
They finally hugged. I definitely love Daya. When is Dave entering the scene? The only OutKast song I've heard is 'Hey ya'. I observed that J commented "Gentlemanly, interesting" again. As for your question, yahoo answers says it's called center console.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »