Reviews for Black Blood
Autobot Skyflame chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Please add more chapters.
Autobot Skyflame chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Rather interesting.
I would like more chapters please.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
I demand that you update immediately or I will throw you in the arena with Talon as your opponent!
Autobot Skyflame chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
The story is rather good.
The bloody death arena is also a nice touch.
But the boy is... I guess interesting might be the right word. Talon is a good name for a half demon like him. But seriously, why would any mistress buy her slave a book like that?
FrimmerStarstone chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Man I love this you should make more chapters, I want to see where this is going.
TheCuriousReader chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I just found your story here after taking a look at your account on the fanfiction-site. Looks interesting. :) Some elements are recognizable from "The Silent Kingdom" such as "The Blight" and "the wizard duels". I also liked it how you introduced the main character Talon into the setting. You introduced him from the point of view of that blonde guy and I really thought at the beginning that this is indeed the main protagonist of the story, who got captured and became a slave or something like that. And then the so called "main protagonist" got killed by the "villain" (- actually the story's real hero -) just a few tens of seconds later. :) (Not to mention that you later tell in the chapter that these so called "heroes" are nothing more than criminals.)

Just a small question: What happens to these "gladiators" after they are too old to fight? You wrote that Jazeira began looking for replacements for Reaver after he became too old to fight. But are these slaves then released into freedom and if so are they given any initial money by Jazeira after their release or maybe she even pays them a small pension? But I guess that would be far too much to ask for. Or maybe they remain slaves for the rest of their lives but she gives them some maintenance work around the arena so they don't have to fight anymore.
genericdarkoverlord chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Good stuff, I'm enjoying it so far and I'm interested to see what Talon will do next. Keep it up!:))