Reviews for The ShadowBlade Legion
Catherine chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
I like this character Rex, and I definitely hope to see more of him in the story. The only portion that didnt quite sound right to me was the sentence about his voice carrying to the end of the table. I would just shorten the first clause to stop the repetition of the fact that his voice is carrying.
Catherine chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
This section was very well-written. However, I would possibly remove the bit about them coming back for the man's burial. It isn't horrible, but I think the end would be stronger if you stopped after the last quote. Also, if you leave that detail out, it leaves room (if you so choose)to tie it in later which is a sign that the author is really paying attention to his work.
L.R Abeyta chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
You're a really good author, and I can't wait to see where you go next with this.
Catherine chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
I love this second part of the chapter. I think it is interesting to see Derlu in action. I especially enjoyed when Jero expected the seeds to be too expensive only to find out Derlu had better treasure.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
You are going to continue this, right? I'm so thoroughly hooked - although I feel awfully sorry for the poor guard that just got callously murdered for no reason. :'(