Reviews for The Labyrinth
invisiblehandicap chapter 20 . 4/14/2016
when people lie, no one actually trusts them. collapse is un avoidable. A partial truth is acceptable and is a bare minimum. People who dont reveal anything might be trusted for a while but the lies unravel sooner or later. Do people actually want lies or are they following this person because its the only choice they have?
mbabaoye chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Like the premise - it reminds me of a unpublished story of mine. Interested to see where this one goes...
Sepha chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
I like this. This is good. I'd suggest you read your chapters aloud before you post it; there were a few punctuation errors here and there. But it's good.
Ai -formerly IA-hime chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Loving the plot. It's very interesting and well-written. Can't wait to find out what happens next and beta some more!
Ai -formerly IA-hime chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I think there's something wrong with the new chapter one... The first sentence reads (((p style "font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"emThe planet Earth is a member of the Intergalactic Alliance.))) and goes on with the python code format for the entire chapter. None of the others are affected. You may want to check how it is in your doc manager.