Reviews for A Journal of Ordinate Folly
invisiblehandicap chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
Again you have not provided enough details of your daily routine. im dissapointed.
BlakeFoot chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I think I'm going to be reading the entirety of this journal along with the second one that I've taken a few looks at as well. Even though your life may not seem that interesting, I'm interested. I really like reading about other peoples' lives. I'm also making a journal right now, the first entry was posted today on here. I write in a lot more detail than you do but detail doesn't really matter when it comes to writing journals, I just have a habit of writing every little detail down. I'm going to be making my journal 366 entries long (one for each day of this leap year). Wow, I'm talking more about my stuff than I am about yours. Sorry.

Welp, I'm off to read the others. I may not post many reviews unless I find one that's really worth it. Okay, well, sayonara!
darkshadow229 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
I'll definitely have to make a second part of this journal. The first entry for that part should be either tomorrow or Sunday, I'm not too sure yet.

May 8, 2015
I tried to do a little more studying for my two tests this morning before school. I learned about the Emmett Till case in American History and I had a substitute teacher for psychology. I then took my Trig test and I think that I did alright on it.
I played soccer and more than half of the players went over to another field 30 minutes in. Thankfully, we still won 8-5. But it still kinda came out of left field. I took my Italian test right after that and I think that I did good, maybe even great on it.
I discussed the controversy over Go Ask Alice in English. I spent one of my free periods reading a book from the school library, chewing a stick of gum and watching kids play ping pong. After that, I went home and bought fast food. I hardly had any homework and I did it at school anyways so I watched YouTube videos, read stories and listened to music. I’m still doing all of that in addition to writing.
darkshadow229 chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Sorry, journals were late again. The explanation for yesterday's is in the journal itself. I'll be putting up today's journal soon. Thanks for holding on.

May 7, 2015
I ate a peanut butter and jelly bagel for breakfast this morning. I probably should have eaten cereal but I wanted to try peanut butter and jelly in bagel form for once.
I tried to study for my two tests and then learned more about the civil rights movement in American History. I learned more about daily values and changing diets in science and I learned about binomial expansion in Trig.
I reviewed in Italian and then discussed the ending of Go Ask Alice in English. I actually helped to come up with an alternate ending in a group. I then went home early and then tried to study more. I also ate two slices of pizza. Unfortunately, I ended up having to go shopping with my mom.
She took me shopping for three hours. By the time I came home I had to quickly get ready for bed and school tomorrow. I read stories, watched YouTube videos and listened to music before I left.
darkshadow229 chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
May 6, 2015
I ate two eggs, three strips of bacon and a roll with a bottle of water for breakfast this morning. I have managed to alternate between cooking eggs and bacon without burning either one for once. I should be glad but I’m actually just apathetic about that fact.
I learned about the civil rights movement in American history, learned about mental illness in society in psychology and learned about daily values, changing diets and micronutrients in foods in science.
I played soccer and we tied which was a nice change. It’s better than losing, I guess. But either way, you learn from playing so does it matter either way? I learned more about indirect pronouns in Italian and I have to start studying because I have a Trig test and an Italian test on Friday. I discussed Alice’s foils in the book in English and then I ate a slice of pizza with an apple and sliced turkey sausage with chocolate milk for lunch.
Like I said before, it’s not the most appetizing lunch. But it’s the only thing I can eat before I get home some days so I take advantage of it when I can. I did my Italian and American history homework and then went to my college track class. I still haven’t been able to find any graphs for our presentation and I just remembered that we have to put into citations as well and the school laptops wipe out overnight so we’d have to find the sites all over again. I’m just trying to find a graph that can relate to the topic and also try not to screw up the presentation.
I went home and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chips and ginger ale. It’s possibly strange but I stopped caring about what’s strange and what’s not a long while ago. I watched YouTube videos and read mangas. I’m still doing that in addition to writing. I thought more about colleges and which ones I’m interested in. I don’t know why I did. Maybe it was because of the year coming close to being over or me being nervous about not being accepted into one.
darkshadow229 chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
I might have to start a second part of this journal since I'm quickly running out of space to leave journals in the reviews. If I do, I may export the journal reviews over there so we'll see what happens.

May 5, 2015
So today is Cinco de Mayo which is a great holiday for some. I ate a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Nut Cheerios with milk for breakfast this morning. I finally ate something other than a sandwich or eggs this month for breakfast so I guess that’s intriguing.
I lost my bus pass yesterday and I’m supposed to get a new one tomorrow so I had to just tell the bus drivers that I lost it when I got on. I learned about abnormal psychology, took more notes in science and learned more about the parallelogram of forces in trig. I played soccer and it was an OK game but our goalie kept going out in front so the opposing team kept scoring.
I handed in my project a day early to my English teacher and I got extra credit and I gave a few answers in English. I had to discuss the climax of Go Ask Alice and give a potential ending to the book. I read ahead so I already know the real ending. I then wrote an alternate ending to the book where Alice falls deeper in love with Joel, decides to go to college and major in psychology and occasionally struggles with bullying and temptation.
I left early once again and came home. I ate two slices of pizza when I came home. I did my English homework and printed it out. I then wrote, watched YouTube videos and listened to music. I’m still doing all of those things in addition to a little research on my presentation topic for my college track class.
darkshadow229 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
May 4, 2015
I ate two eggs, three sausage links and a roll with a bottle of water for breakfast this morning. I could actually get used to this. But something tells me I shouldn’t.
I learned about the Cuban Missile Crisis in American History, learned about perception in psychology, wrote notes in science and learned about the parallelogram of forces in trig.
I played a game of soccer and once again, we lost. I think the final score was 7-2 but I don’t really know and I don’t care. I learned about indirect pronouns in Italian and I did my Italian and Trig homework during my free periods.
I ended up being placed in a group for presentations in my college track class. I got a kinda mediocre grade on my essay but I aced the final with a 110 so I guess my grade has been raised. I still think it’s a D, though. But I’m in a group with two other people and we have a topic that has not a lot of background and no graphs or charts. The thesis we decided to take hasn’t enhanced our web searches, either. But I could deal with a challenge. I’m going to do the best and the most I can on this presentation if it’s the last thing I do.
I ate two slices of pizza when I came home. I finished my English project and I’m going to see if I can hand it in tomorrow. I had to help my mom with cooking and cleaning but I had a good chunk of time to relax. I spent most of the time writing, reading manga and listening to music. I’m still doing that now.
darkshadow229 chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
May 3, 2015
I ate two eggs, three sausage links and two slices of bacon with a cup of peach iced tea/lemonade for breakfast this morning. We finally got good milk so I used a little bit of it to put into the eggs. I felt tired when I woke up this morning because I went to bed at 1 am. So I got about 6 hours of sleep.
I read the newspaper and watched parts of sports games and movies for a little while before I had to help my mom and other family members with baking. I also had to go pay her phone bill several times since I didn’t get enough money to pay it in full. I ate two slices of pizza for lunch.
I wrote, read stories, watched YouTube videos and listened to music. I’m still doing all of that now. I got a binder from a local dollar store and I made a cover page for my English project. Now all I have to do is print out the other pages of the project, get pictures printed out and hole punch the other pages and put them into the binder.
I have to start to work on a presentation for my college track class tomorrow. But I don’t even know who I’m going to work with. My teacher probably won’t put us into groups but I’m too shy to actually approach anyone and form one on my own. Life sucks sometimes.
darkshadow229 chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
May 2, 2015
I ate two eggs, a strip of bacon and two slices of bread with half a bottle of water for breakfast this morning. I would need something to settle in my stomach for today.
I took the exam and I felt nervous of course. It was five long, tedious hours of writing and circling but I took deep breaths and just focused. I then went home and ate a sandwich for lunch. I had to rake away branches and twigs in our backyard and then my mom made me go shopping for several hours.
By several hours, I mean six hours. I was yawning and my eyes were drooping by the time we came home. I barely had any time to write this entry. So I’m going to get some well-needed sleep.
darkshadow229 chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
May 1, 2015
I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich once again for breakfast this morning. I really should think of alternate breakfast options but there’s no good milk for cereal and I’ve been so busy lately that school breakfast isn’t a choice.
I learned about JFK in American History, learned more about language development in psychology, learned to apply both laws in trig and played soccer. The game didn’t go so well since we lost by a large margin but I didn’t care.
I had a substitute teacher in Italian and I connected Alice in Go Ask Alice to schizophrenia in English. I did my Trig homework at school so I left school early again. I came home and did my English homework. Our printer was still out of ink so I had to go to one of the local print shops to get my paper printed out.
I ended up having to go meet my mom but I got some chicken nuggets and some fries out of it so I didn’t really complain. I then went to get a haircut and I couldn’t have been more relieved or happy about it. My hair was starting to itch at that point. I got my haircut at a different barbershop than my regular one. They used clipppers which made things easier for me.
I then went home, ironed my clothes and got ready for tomorrow. Now I’m writing.
darkshadow229 chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
April 30, 2015
I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast again. It could be worse and things are OK. I’m kinda nervous about my exam on Saturday but it could go well. Who knows?
I made an essay in American History, took a short test in science, learned about the law of cosines in trig, learned more about the future tense in Italian and connected Alice and the events in Go Ask Alice to psychoanalysis in English. I left early again and went home.
I ate some chicken nuggets and fries when I came home. I wrote, read stories and watched YouTube videos. Now I’m watching YouTube videos and writing. I don’t know what’s in store for tomorrow but I hope things turn out OK. My foot is acting slightly strange like it clenches up for a little bit from time to time. I don’t know if there’s something wrong.
darkshadow229 chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
April 29, 2015
I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast this morning. I actually got up on time this morning and one of the light bulbs in our bathroom suddenly went out. Well, just another thing going down around this house.
I answered DBQ questions in American History, learned more about language development in psychology and learned more about micronutrients in science. I played soccer and I managed not to get injured this time.
I learned about occupations in Italian and more about connecting depression to Alice in Go Ask Alice in English. I spent one of my free periods in the lunchroom, reading and the other hurriedly studying for my final exam and doing my Italian homework. I had difficulty remembering some of the topics that were on the exam but I think I did alright. I then went home and wrote, read stories and watched YouTube videos.
I then went to Burger King and got some food and went to a local print shop. Now I’m writing, watching YouTube videos and listening to music. I have to study for an essay and a test tomorrow. Here’s hoping that I do well on both.
darkshadow229 chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Sorry, I was busy yesterday. So here's a double dose of journals!

April 28, 2015
I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast this morning as usual. I couldn’t believe it. I got up late for some reason at 6 am. I had to rush with everything and I’m not sure how I managed to show up to school on time.
I learned about language development in psychology, did some stuff on micronutrients in science and learned more about the law of sines in Trig. I managed to get a scrape on my ankle in Soccer, though. It still hurts a little bit but the pain should hopefully stop soon.
I discussed depression and connected it to Alice in Go Ask Alice in English. I’m panicking a little because my final exam’s tomorrow. I had to speak with my college track teacher about my final essay and how I should make some edits.
I went home after that and ate two hot dogs. I worked on my English homework and then I worked on the final essay. I tried to print it all out but our printer’s running out of ink. Great and my project’s due next Wednesday. Now I’m writing, reading stories and watching YouTube videos.
darkshadow229 chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
April 27, 2015
I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast this morning again. I was able to shave even though my skin still felt a little itchy. The status on my cold is still the same, unfortunately. Same thing with the house: it’s still cold in most of the rooms except for the ones that have heaters.
I gave my college track teacher the draft for my final essay before school this morning. I read the book I got from the school library for a little bit and then went to class. I learned about American life and consumerism in the 1950’s in American History and learned about the meanings of dreams in psychology. My science teacher is finally back and I now have a test on Thursday. Also, I now have to help make a presentation based on work from a month ago. I’ll think I’ll live, actually.
I then learned about the law of sines in Trig and played a little soccer after doing a little circle of kicking a soccer ball around and wandering around the field for 30 minutes. I learned more about the future tense in Italian and then ate four chicken fingers and some rice for lunch. I then did my Trig and Italian homework and completed my dedication and biography pages for my English project. I’m going to see if I can find a binder tomorrow at one of the local stores. Thankfully, my dad gave me an old albeit working hole punch yesterday.
I had to take another quiz in my college track class. I did good on it like I did with the others. I got my draft back and apparently, my paper doesn’t have a thesis so it lacks focus. On top of that, I guess I made the two sections too similar to one another because even my teacher got confused. I wasn’t surprised that I screwed it up since I thought I did this morning. I did a couple changes to the paper already but I’m now focused on studying for the final exam.
I’m now writing and reading stories. I’ll probably find out my scores for my last exam by tomorrow at the earliest.
darkshadow229 chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
April 26, 2015
I ate two eggs for breakfast this morning and drank a bottle of water. I probably could have gotten a slice of bread to eat along with it but I just didn’t want to eat too much bread today.
I read the newspaper then I watched some TV. I alternated between an English soccer game, Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU and Bar Rescue until I got bored of watching TV. I went on the computer and worked on my letter for my English project. I watched YouTube videos, listened to music and played video games.
I’m now writing, looking at tomorrow’s weather and reading a few stories while I still have time. I printed out my final essay for my college track class and I’m going to give it to my teacher before school tomorrow morning to see her thoughts on it. The house is still cold so I have to sleep in another room for the fourth night in a row. I also haven’t shaved so my skin feels itchy.
I also had to deal with my mom’s moderate paranoia. I was about to shut down the computer and get ready for school when my mom was nearby. I closed a blank Word document and she went off on me. I told her it was a blank Word document but then I had to open up the letter for my English project just to get her to stop. I wish that she wouldn’t do that but there’s nothing I can do to stop it.
Well, I should probably get to bed. Tomorrow’s most likely going to be a long day.