Reviews for Kingdom of the Stone
The Author chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
I'm glad someone is reading. Thanks for the heads-up. Unfortunately fictionpress' document management is crap, but after a lot of shuffling, the chapter has been fixed and I added a new chapter to make up for the confusion.
anon chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Seems you put the wrong chapter in here. I imagine this other story is written just as well as this, but I'll be skipping ch. 22 of whatever, since I haven't read the previous 21. Tl;dr : Wrong chapter. Should be 17 of "Kingdom of Stone", thanks.
The Author chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
No. This is neither a come on nor an ad. I will be publishing the entire novel here just as I published my last novel so even free-loaders, if they are patient, can enjoy the full thing.

I assume YOU however are not a freeloader and support the authors you read by buying their books. In which case I will be checking Amazon regularly so I can compliment you when you buy both Kingdom of the Stone and the sequel, The Stone King.
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
So this is just some come-on, an ad. Sorry, I don't read ads.
PrideTheSparrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Hey great chapter! How would you like to join my forum for Fantasy Writers. If you'd be interested here's the link: forum/Ye-Olde-and-Grande-Adventurerer-s-Guild/15955/. If not that's fine. Again, this was a good chapter :D
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 4/19/2015