Reviews for Chocolate Crush Cuties
SPHR chapter 22 . 10/26/2019
Okay, I know this is old, but hey if you read, you review right?

I really liked this series (I did a brief check on the prequel, but didn't get into it, sorry), your writing is really great, and I loved the characters, totally worth reading and I'll be sure to check your other works.

Now, talking about the series itself. I got every couple completely wrong! All of them! I was sure on Saya/Akari, Momoka/Kanako and Shiori/Reni. Like, wow, all of them wrong.
Deieted0909 chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
Really enjoyed this story immensely. It really did feel like a Love Letter Lovelies-type story, but all the characters were quite different and the interactions were so cute. It was also VERY dark in some points. The whole situation with Momoka's father really creeped me out to the point where I had to put the story down. But it did leave me appreciating the happier moments more, as all good stories should do.
One of my favorite moments include Reni and Kanako's date, how cute! I also loved Momoka's date with Shiori (SPOILER ALERT: was honestly kind of hoping these two would work out, and also rooting for Akari x Saya.)
Anyway, wonderful job Glee!
Imi-LK chapter 30 . 5/3/2015
AWWWWWWW! That was the cutest thing I've EVER read! I love the beautiful ending. This story almost made me cry ;_; :)
Imi-LK chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
This story is amazing. This story is beautiful. This story is adorable. Amazing. Beautiful. Hilarious. Adorable. Understandable. Hypnotising. This has all of the components of an awesome story. I'm really loving reading this. I'm a girl and I love yaoi, but I absolutely cannot resist adorable yuri! This is by far the best yuri story I have ever read. I shall enjoy reading your works very much! :)
Deltahalo241 chapter 30 . 5/2/2015
One thing in this final chapter, when Akari shouts 'I'M IN LOVE WITH SHIORIN' Ayaka responds with 'WE KNOW YOU DO' I was thinking that 'WE KNOW YOU ARE' would make more sense.

Otherwise this was a good chapter and I'm sad to see this series end.
HinataSoup chapter 30 . 5/1/2015
Beautiful!
HinataSoup chapter 28 . 4/30/2015
Honestly, when will Saya tell Momoka about the situations in her life? (I loved the previous story, I am going crazy wondering when it will be let out there in the group of friends) I don't mind waiting, for more... but its wonderful!
HinataSoup chapter 26 . 4/28/2015
So cute! So so cute!
HinataSoup chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
Beautiful and so exciting to hear about them... (Is there gonna be more, will Saya let her friends in on her family secret? Or will it stay secret?) Please write more
HinataSoup chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
So adorable and amazing, Saya Kohaku and her friends or so, so cute!
Deltahalo241 chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
I noticed at one point in this chapter you misspelt Renis' name, you wrote it as Remi.
Deltahalo241 chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
Man, I totally ship Momoka and Kasumi. I know I probably shouldn't but I just can't help it.
jseah chapter 18 . 4/21/2015
Nice work! Although there's not much chance of Momoka turning out like Kasumi since she's not even straight. Kasumi doesn't know that of course.

There's a typo in Shiori's name once, you wrote Shiroi instead.
Yumko Yummy chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
bring on the next one.
Yumko Yummy chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
*two thumbs up* more please.