Reviews for A Freak of a Bully
ajashire1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
This was lovely 3
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Really cute! Very nice friendship development.
Crazi4yu chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Awesome last chapter. You're a star! It all tied together really nicely, so good job. I think Jack makes slightly more sense with this last chapter as well, though maybe it's just my fault that I didn't really notice him earlier on in the story... Does she liiiike him? :p Is there going to be a romaaaantic sequel? Seeing as this one is steadfastly NOT a romance?
No Need To Argue chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Beautiful! Best chapter so far! I'm very glad to have learned more about Hattie's past. Tnx! It's nice how she told her foster parents about her true feelings about them and that they took her side, not Jon's. Glad to see that her dad has accepted Ash as her friend, but I'm so curious to find out what he's beent telling him. Sad to read that there will be one more chapter, I feel like there is so much more to be told. But if you didn't intend this story to be a long one, it's a good short one. Can't wait to read the last chapter!
lilcarellijohn chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
Update, update, UPDATE
p.s:LOVED IT, we finally got rid of Jon
SnowflakeSoup chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
I just clicked on this story today, and good job! I like your writing. My only complaint is that Hattie's friendship with Ash seemed to move a little too quickly. Overall, I really liked the story :)
To make a line break, you have to upload your chapter to Doc Manager and edit it. On the toolbar, there should be a button that just looks like a horizontal line. Click it and it'll make a line break.
Keep writing!

-Snowflake
No Need To Argue chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Lovely chapter! I'm glad their relationship is getting more serious, even though it's not a romantical one. Sadie gave us a little more insight in Ash' motives and that's nice. I wonder if Hattie will eventually say yes and live with him. Glad that you will write about their pasts later! :)
lilcarellijohn chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
I love this story UPDATE
No Need To Argue chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Glad you updated so fast! :) Another good chapter! I still wonder where their relationship is going.

I like Sadie very much, she's good for Hattie. I really thought Sammy was a nice guy, but he had to be a jerk.

I hope you'll focus on Hattie and Ashley's pasts, I think there's still a lot of things left untold. Sorry, I love to dig deeper into characters and understand why they are who they are. ;)
yarsora chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Enjoying this story so far there is something really nice about it.
No Need To Argue chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Good story! I like the relation that developes between Hattie and Ashley, it's so uncertain and freaky and I keep wondering what's behind all of this? Is he really interested in her or is he playing some sick joke on her? Love to read more soon!
FF090 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
really cute and interesting so far looking forward to your next chap
heckity-heck chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Ashley creeps me out, but I really like this story. XD