Reviews for Ballet's Novelty
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
I wonder how this is going to end?
Rebele chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Next chapter! Please!
Rebele chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Nice. I'm hooked!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
Why would she do that to Carter?! I've been rooting for them this whole time, and then THIS! :'( :'( :'( :'(

I know you said you didn't want to finish this story, but I would LOVE to see it go on! I mean, I really want her and Carter to have a healthy relationship, and for her to finally admit to him that she loves him. Please continue? I love Ballet so much, and I love to dance it as well, so I think this story is so awesome :) Please continue!
Puccapurple chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
WTF! Things sure escalated quickly. I really don't like how this heroine is being. I mean one second it's ballet ballet ballet, the next it's let me sleep with a stranger for no apparent reason. Really girl? Get your act together.
Anyway, thank you author for the update.
amelia125 chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
Woah, how can she just sleep with some random guy and not feel any remorse about it? She just asked her boyfriend to spend thanksgiving with her family and now she's sleeping with another guy, it doesn't really make any sense to me. But I've loved it so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
Tw1nkl3t03s chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
You did a wonderful job creating a picture of Genevieve. Love the name too. I love your style of dialog. I have noticed on fictionpress quite a few people get carried away when it comes to their characters interacting and they make it very unrealistic. You though did an excellent job at making it very real.

I can't wait to see what happens with that boy or when the older dancers find out that a freshmen is in their advanced class. You have a great story and I can't wait to see what happens.

My only suggestion would be to add more emotion. Dancers have to be very tapped into their emotional bank. That is the very heart of their performance. Dance is the language of the soul. If Genevieve is so in tuned with dance then she should be with her emotions too. For example you can explain how devastated and scared she is to move away from her parents but thrilled about her new adventure as an adult. You can explain how embarrassed or self aware she became when she got in the car with those other dancers. Just little things like a glimpse of emotion can go a long way.

You are doing an amazing job please keep writing :D
amelia125 chapter 10 . 1/5/2016
Amazing story! I just stayed up to read all of the chapters and now I can't wait to see what happens next.
ladyminette chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter, and I can tell the author knows their ballet, I would definitely recommend this story!
LiveAndHope chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I love your story so far! I've never really read a story based on ballet (or any dance style) and it's such an original idea that I can't wait to see where you take it.
I love Genevieve as a character, but I'm getting mixed signals from Carter. If he likes her so much, why is he deliberately picking on her? (That isn't criticism by the way, I'm just Team Genevieve at the moment, haha.)
Grace seems very distant and very ambiguous in the things she says, sometimes I just want her to get to the point, but then again, it does make the story more interesting to read...and keeps me coming back for more!
I don't really have any criticisms yet! I look forward to your next chapter!
deliriousdreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
this sounds really interesting :)
I like your writing style and I'm curious to see where this story is going :)