Reviews for The Chains That Bind
alltheeagles chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Wow that escalated fast! From the elves arriving to them becoming the enemies of mankind... I'm a little woozy from the ride. But no, wait, maybe I'm understanding this wrongly. Maybe this is a flashback and actually explaining why the elves had left that land to begin with? I guess I shall have to read on to find out!

Guitar? Hmm... I bet there's something ELSE inside that box. Anyway, by the looks of it Caewen is joining the Captain's merry men - or Orcs. Coolest squad ever.
alltheeagles chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
Intriguing beginning. I hope there'll be more explana ion on why the elves had left that part of the world (or maybe it's another world altogether?) - actually, pretty sure there will be. The character that grabs my attention the most right now is the strange old man. VERY mysterious!
I was wondering what the numbers were, and then I found out... footnotes. It's kind of disturbing, but maybe that's just because I'm not used to it yet. Why did you choose to do so? Wouldn't it have worked just including the remarks in the narrative itself?
ImperialEvolution chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
This is good. :D
ImperialEvolution chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Ooooooh. This won't end well, will it?
ImperialEvolution chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Sounds fun! Well, here we go...
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3