Reviews for The Rebel & The Redcoat
Katherine Story chapter 30 . 10/27/2019
Write more please!
julianmarq chapter 30 . 9/12/2019
Feeling increasingly sorry for Damien, but can't wait for what happens next.
julianmarq chapter 29 . 9/7/2019
Damn, I've loved this story and really liked the writing. You're truly fantastic.

Can't wait for what happens next, but at the same time, if she truly does end up manipulating Damien like she planned on doing, I can't see no worthy end for her story other than Lee's plan being at least partially successful: her succeeding in killing Cornwallis and then Damien having her hanged; she will have truly served her cause... And will also be rewarded as a traitor deserves. Not of the army, but a traitor to Damien.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/3/2019
Thank you!
VictoriaJameson chapter 29 . 8/3/2019
I know they are fighting a war, but I dont like Jackson Lee. LOL
VictoriaJameson chapter 28 . 3/19/2019
I love this story! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/17/2019
Poor Jo! So thankful that Anne and the children all escaped and that Jo is getting a little relief from the Heaths. When I read their name I couldn't help thinking about Heath Ledger reading it though since there are similarities from this story, real history, and the movie Patriot.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/24/2019
I know King's Mountain and Cowpens and others are coming, so Josephine will be happy about that as long as Damien isn't taken prisoner or badly injured. I'm not sure what I'm hoping for?! An injury just serious enough to take him out of battle and danger? A prisoner, but with her allowed to take care of him? A change of heart completely on his part? Just really don't know. I DO KNOW that I am hoping for another update. soon. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/24/2019
I always feel so sorry for both of them. Can't imagine how horrible this situation would be.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2018
I simultaneously loved and hated this. As you mentioned in your author's note - war is gory and sad and not nice to read about, but you wrote this chapter well. I hope that Tommy makes it and doesn't succumb to an infection or depression though he may fight one or both at least temporarily. So sad about Captain Williams, but I loved seeing her realizations and emotions. And I love that Damien is there to comfort her in the end. I think the lessons that they both have learned about the "enemy" will give there relationship the hope of survival. Thank you so much. Hoping for more chapters soon and hope your exams go well.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/2/2018
Made a confusing mistake in my review. Should be *WAR is hard to enjoy, not "Was". Sorry about that.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/31/2018
Yay! Yay! Yay1. So happy to finally have an update! :). Thank you! Thank you! Was is hard to "enjoy", but this was well done. I could imagine it and the conflicting emotions. Still looking forward to interaction with Damien and Josephine. Wonder who she heard. Thinking it is not Damien since you said "terrified voice", but guess there could be a scenario that could possibly bring that out in him. Looking forward to your next update just as soon as your life allows it. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/3/2018
Love your wording. Great descriptions.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/19/2018
please please please finish this!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2018
Talk about a rock and a hard place! How heartrending for both of them! I actually thought of this story this week when I was in Charleston and heard a tour guide talking about Rebel women acting as spies against the British. He said that sometimes they were put into custody for short periods of time to actually save their lives. They would be miserable for a short while, but they would be alive. I'm sure there were exceptions all around, but gave me some neat possibilities to imagine for Josephine. But now, it seems like there is actually more danger looming for Damien. Great job. Looking forward to reading more. Really Soon Please! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »