Reviews for The Rebel & The Redcoat
Guest chapter 23 . 1/21/2018
Thank you so much! Glad you finally got around to updating. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully you will get a little down time from school soon. Interested to find out more about Victoria. Hope there is an explanation and that it's not as bad as Damien remembers. Well, I know some of the history of the really events coming up, but I wonder how our characters here are going to play into it. Thank you again.
Lady M chapter 22 . 1/20/2018
Sorry I have been sick and in the hospital for so long. My health was deteriorating by tuberculosis. I love your story so much. That cheeky cheeky powell. He kissed her and she slapped him good. I am living for that. As for my fiery sweet Jo, she is piecing his past together. I hope she continues to stay safe. I wish you were one of those authors who get their work published. You are a talented writer and my heart just loves this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2018
Hope you are planning to update this. I couldn't remember the title, but I've been looking forward to reading more. I hunted for it and found it today, but was disappointed that you still haven't updated in months. :(
FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard in this chapter when she slapped him! When will there be an update!?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2017
Thanks for the update. I'm a history nut so I liked all the military details, but I think it would be better if you added more of the actual story to balance it out. Of course, that would mean a longer chapter which I wouldn't mind either. :) I try not to nitpick about grammar when I'm reading, but a spelling error jumped out at me. *apothecary's

Thanks again! Enjoying the story! :)
Lady M chapter 20 . 10/3/2017
oooh I wonder what will happen next? wink wink...nudge nudge.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2017
Thank you so much for the update! So glad Damien rescued her when he thought she was just a common camp woman and before he even realized it was someone that he actually did owe a debt to in a way. What difficult decisions for both of them. I still am hoping he will find out that in some ways she is being or at least was being forced to spy and even though they are on different sides that she would help in the way that his mind and feelings would allow of helping on her farm instead of going so deliberately and closely against him. Glad those situations and incidents are forcing them to come into contact with one another though. Looking forward to more!
Lady M chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
Yes! Damien saves her. That Harry and his friend sickened me. Can't wait for his reaction to seeing her again.
Philosophy of Slytherin chapter 19 . 9/11/2017
Oh my god, absolutely love this story, I'm so addicted now!
Happy birthday! And thank you for spoiling us with a double chapter ;)
Lacus Yamato chapter 19 . 9/8/2017
Oh my! What an exciting chapter! What will Damien do now? I look forward to your next update! Keep up the good work! :)
~Lacus
Lady M chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
thank you for another great chapter. my poor Jo will never be free. I hope she doesn't get caught. she is very good at being a spy.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2017
Amazing story! It's so easy to fall in love with the main characters and how you handle Jo's internal struggle between her morals and patriotic duty was done really well!
I look forward to your next update! :)
~Lacus
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2017
Thank you. Nice, informative chapter to get things set up for the action that sounds like is coming. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
Thank you so much! Loved the sweet family time. Really hope Benjamin gets to see his baby. Cute dialogue about his nose. Wonder what Captain Lee wants. Wow, Jo is in such a tight spot. Her heart must really be getting yanked back and forth. Looking forward to the next chapter.
jinxie chapter 15 . 8/6/2017
More please. Ugh Damien my love.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »