Reviews for The Rebel & The Redcoat
Lady M chapter 15 . 7/25/2017
Thank goodness poor Jo didn't get in trouble. But now what? I hope the rebels don't arrest her once she returns home? My heart aches for them both. Being torn by different sides. Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2017
Wow! That one was exciting!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2017
Enjoyed it! Was a little surprised she didn't seem to even consider the possibility that someone might follow her, but then again she has never been a spy before. Glad that Damien at least knows that she didn't want him dead even though he doesn't know that she was blackmailed to be a spy. And yes, you are evil to leave us hanging like that! :) Hope to see an update soon. Thanks.
Alana78 chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
Hi I am a regular lurked here. This story is so entertaining. I am in love with these characters. I hope Nigel dies. I don't want him to hurt Jo or Damien.
Sooph chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
Splendid story, thank you for sharing.
I love their interactions and the descriptions of her bearing etc.
Lady M chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
Another superb chapter. Nigel makes my skin crawl. Thank goodness he didn't do anything compromising to Jo.
She handled the situation so well and is a good spy. Hope Damien have trouble catching her. She is a smart and brave woman.
jinxie chapter 12 . 6/24/2017
Love it. Damien so hot.
Lady M chapter 12 . 6/20/2017
I love their chemistry and its a good thing he didn't call her out at that moment. My heart was pounding the whole time while reading the part where Darien was trying to recall who She was.
Great chapter! Good transition into him keeping her secret for a little bit.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2017
I wish Damien knew the truth!
Lady M chapter 11 . 6/12/2017
Oh Damien is so dangerous and deadly. I am loving him. But I hope that he finds out the truth one day. It wasn't her fault. Until then I love this tangle.
jinxie chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter. You deserve 5 out of 5 stars for updating.
Lady M chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
Girl the suspense is killing me. I cannot wait for how they will meet each other again. It was all a big misunderstanding, she suffer and so did he.
I really like how she is in disguised here. It is so awesome.
Lady M chapter 9 . 5/30/2017
Oh snap girl! Dang he was saved just in time. Oooh I sense some steamy revenge. Keep up the awesome work girl! Have you considered uploading this into wattpad? More readers there. I love your story so much.
jinxie chapter 7 . 4/30/2017
That cliffhanger is killing me. Oh I cannot wait for the next chapter.
You are a good writer and you deserve more views.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the quick update!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »