Reviews for Fiftysomething Shades of Widowhood
Savannah S chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I loved Margie!

I really enjoyed this story. It was fun, sweet read. I'm glad Doug and Samantha found each other, and her mother gave her the push she so needed.

Last two lines were perfect. Look forward to your next story.
Savannah S chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
As I'm reading this, I am finding some paragraphs where Doug and Samantha's actions and/or feelings are discussed in the same paragraph. I find myself going back and rereading the beginning of paragraph to be sure which character you are referring to. Seems it would be more clear if a new paragraph was started when the character changes.
Sasha chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Hey please don't stop there...!
How will this picnic go? and whats gonna happen next!?
please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Love her comment that her friends are fake snobs, just like her. I laughed along with Doug.

Sad she went through the cleaning out of Thomas's things alone.

And still not wanting her friends to see Doug's old truck.

I'm really enjoying this story.
Savannah S chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I'm going to comment as I read, knowing I won't remember things by the time I have read it all

I'm feeling for Mrs. Wainwright and all she is dealing with - the idea of dating again, still mourning the loss of her husband and missing him, but enjoying Doug's company and having someone to talk to, wanting to see him again but worrying about what her society friends will think when she shows up at a flower show with a janitor, of all people. A lot on her plate. Glad she showed up for first date, even though it was late and in jogging suit!

Great stuff. Can't wait to read more and see how this progresses.
Savannah Singleton chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I still wish you would publish in chapters. I see over 20,000 words and am immediately intimated to start reading. But I will, your stories are always worth it. This one sounds so interesting, I can't wait to get started on it!
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Can I just say that I am addicted to your stories! Like seriously! Loved the comic relief, the whole plot seems sooo good! Loved the little details {omg, the research you must have done regarding the flowers (unless you knew about them beforehand)} that were included! The heart to heart that she had with her mother and Doug near the end, loved loved loved and literally busting out laughing! Yay for the small NC shoutout made in the story! Love how Doug was there for Sammi and how he knew that even if he wasn't the one for her, he was still content with being able to help her in her transition and help her overcome all of her insecurities! As per usual loved, loved, loved, your story Dill!