Reviews for A Pinch Of Salt
MTveit chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Hi!
Your summary completely drew me in, and the rest of the story kept me reading. I really like the way this reads like a diary, or a monologue. It's different from what I usually read. I think your protagonist is interesting, and I'm excited to read on.
Thewise chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
This reads like a diary, and I get a very good impression of the girl being in her late teens. She is musing about her life,and she seems to consider she has things pretty well figured out. I'm assuming in the next chapter we will be introduced to the love interest.

Very well done!

Might want to give this another read through. There are minor typo's scattered throughout. Also it's best not to use numbers but to spell them out. Such as '25 years ago' 'twenty-five years ago.' Or at least that was what I was taught.
Thewise chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Great intro! It seems as if this person has lived their whole life and the story hasn't even started yet!
audreu mae chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This was amazingly poetic! There was a bit at the beggining- what we did do was talk, and you forgot a word in there somewhere. Sorry reveiwimg this from my phone:)
Keep writing and I will read it!