Reviews for Asylum
Scott Pilgrim chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Oh. Okay. So that's what the "injection therapy" was. Noice touch with the mind reading drugs. You usually don't hear about that type of testing in asylum stories. William's confusion mingled well with the confusion of the nurses.

Again, no grammatical errors caught my eye.

STKP, Scott Pilgrim, The Roadhouse
Scott Pilgrim chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This is really well-thought out and well written. I am very interested to see if Mark really is an undercover news reporter like he says he is, or just more "deranged" than he thought. Maybe his parents had ulterior motives for being so free to send him there to the asylum. I'm beginning to think this original group of injection therapy patients will become the escape group.

I saw no grammatical errors that caught my.

Keep up the great work!

Scott Pilgrim, from the Roadhouse
NovemberRose1 chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
I'm glad they're out of the asylum now. Hopefully they can stay out now. Poor guys. What will happen with his mind reader ability? Will he tell people? And will Andrew and him have a conversation about it?
Majestic as Mikasa chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This looks really good. Update! :D
NovemberRose1 chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I really like the fact you have scripture in your book. Really truly, that is the only way to keep sane in insane situations.
I wish he could talk to Andrew. :-/ hopefully they can. Does Andrew really not want to talk to him?
In this last chapter, was he able to read the Tin Mans thoughts? That would have been my first instinct if I knew I had that power. I would have read it to see if what he was saying about Andrew was true.
Keep it up. :-) can't wait to read more. ;-)