Reviews for Shadows of the Limelight
J chapter 1 . 10h
This is a really neat story. You should post it on RR so it gets more exposure.
Spectacled Bookworm chapter 23 . 1/26
Great and fascinating story. I was worried that it would end suddenly but there's a fitting endpoint while still being open to continuation.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
That was really worth the wait. I've got to admit though, that I'm confused about Faye's plans.
glueboy chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
This story is very good, the world is well built. The image of it is vivid in my mind, drawing allegories between this world and the Mediterranean during the renaissance.
glueboy chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Oh man, what a good start. My only problem with the story is your penchant for large paragraphs, but that's pretty minor. Look forward to devouring this story, thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Great read so far. Thank you. I really adore the idea oft fame as source of power. It's so fitting.
I wonder if you give the workings of your world away too early, though. No idea what you are planning and if you have more secrets to find out for your main character and the reader, but I could imagine a scenario where most people are not aware of the connection between fame and power. And the illustrati not so openly talking about working on their fame.
maistho chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This is a really interesting world! I got an idea to borrow the idea of famesuperpowers for a role playing game, where I think it could really encourage players to create cool narratives. Your writing is as usual great, and I'm really looking forward to reading more. Keep it up!
nevaeva chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
So well written and captivating, I can't wait for more.
ming.scott chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This is great so far! Looking forwards to chapter 2!