Reviews for Golidlocks
Sasha chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Awwww...i really like this story - its so cute :))
I'm so happy Holly! :D
Please update really soon! PLEASE!
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
A very touching and warm story. A good friend was raised by grandparents and his story was similar. They loved him, but showed it through being critical and intolerant (in the hopes of keeping him on the straight and narrow). He is an adult now, but is just as insecure as when he was a teen.

Matt is one of the good guys. If only all teenagers would try kindness and realize the positive results, how much better their lives would be. Thanks for writing this.

One note: You wrote "...memorized for a few minutes." It should be "mesmerized"
summersun ginger chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
so cool :) a dream come true - love it
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
GOOD STORY LINE AND INTERESTING ENOUGH TO KEEP MY ATTENTION
Savannah Singleton chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
A bit far-fetched, but sweet.
oh chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
the dialogue is rushed and unrealistic
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Ok, so this is a really sweet story! Holly is the typical sweet nerdy girl! Such a stereotype (in a good way) because it shows that the “nerd people” are some of the best people in the world! Being shy and quiet and reserved means nothing, they are normal peoples and I believe that took Matt by surprise. I mean really, golden popular boy of school would never actually think to look in the (I really dislike labels) “shy and reserved nerd girl” and find just what he needed. A real conversation, a real person who has real “issues” and real things going on in her life. Holly didn’t revolve around the high school gossip or the latest celebrity trends that Matt was used to; and it was a nice change for him to be with someone like Holly. I like this couple, he’ll help her break out of her shell and embrace being who she is and all he can accomplish. Holly in turn will keep Matt grounded, he has a pretty good idea of what he wants and how he is but same as Holly he does sell himself short. Yes, he is the pretty little “golden boy” and he is great in sports and even if his basketball career is over like he says, he is very smart and he has more potential than he lets on, even without the basketball thing going on for him.
Like I said, I like this story (no surprise there) and how two unlikely people came together and (they might not realize it now) but they did find what they needed in each other. Yay for another story!(: