Reviews for You Talk Too Much
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Aww... They are cute! Love both of the characters!
Reader42 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
First off, well done establishing the different personalities of Dane and Molly. Molly is such a cute character to get to know. When she finally gets what she wants, it's easy to be happy for her. Dane, too, because we see him doing things out of character. And I think every one of us wishes for someone like Dane, someone who would do something they normally wouldn't just to put a smile on our face.
When the story first starts off, I immediately realize what kind of a girl Molly is (if the summary didn't already give enough away). Then I also realize the direction this story would be taking - girl likes guy, finally confesses, a near misunderstanding, then finally happily ever after. Though cliched, I thought you put a rather refreshing spin on the plot. Dane isn't some hot shot on the school football team and Molly isn't a shy, new girl in town.
I loved reading from Molly's perspective. You did well giving her a voice. Grammar and structure could have been more refined - as you said, it's a bit rough, but a good start nonetheless.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope you keep writing! The more you write, the better you get. Good luck!
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I really loved this one-shot! :)
Molly and Dane seem so different, and so similar at the same time. Dane is quiet, while Molly can't seem to stop talking. i really like that. :)
I really like the character Molly. She kinda reminds me of myself. Kinda weird and awkward at times.
Once again I say...Awesome story! :)
Bahati chapter 1 . 4/21/2015