Reviews for Forced Crown
MrRedstone chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I think you've done a great job so far! keep it up!
Rosemarie Benson chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I love the story and can't wait to find out what happens next. I clicked on the story because it sounded like the kind of story I read, including length. Good luck with story.
Phantom of Versailles chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I love the concept of the story so far and I'm looking forward to what Nicholas will do, but I think you make your chapters too long and insipid. If you are going to make chapters long, please don't fill them to the brim with dialogue.

Nice, though. Followed.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I found this very enjoyable. Nicholas is a fascinating character, and I can't help appreciating his viewpoint of nobles and commoners. He's right, of course; the only thing separating them is money and titles. They're born the same way, and various forms of death aside, they die the same way; they decay in the ground just like everyone else, titles or not.

I also like the complexity of his relationship with his family, particularly his brother. It's very realistic, in fact, that one moment they're fighting, like siblings tend to do, and the next, they're rough-housing and laughing together.

This was a good start, and I really think it shows promise. I look forward to seeing how things turn out, when he meets Adrian, and learning more about his mother's history. :)