Reviews for Abandoned
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I like the positive approach of the story. I like the way how the story focuses on Cassie and her life leaving her ex out of picture for most of the part. That is really nice. Though I wish to see him to feel sorry for what he did, the way Cassie overcomes him is excellent.
Shailaputri chapter 7 . 3/20/2017
/The more parties they attended, the more parties they hosted, the more she wanted./ you nicely described his ex character in this
Shailaputri chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
"your dreams can never come true, unless you actually have the dream in the first place'".. I like it..
Aria Deloncray chapter 25 . 7/11/2015
Great story!
SilverCat64 chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
clap ap clap clap. How wonderfully sweet ilove this story and the gone with the wind references. It was just great read. Cheers to their lovely baby boy!
Chain chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
I can't believe it's over

This story was phenomenal

How can Cassie even afford to pay for the restoration of 2 houses and a kid?

Also how could she see the smoke

Well what now

I mean you have been on hiatus over at FanFiction so you could fix that

I hope you start another story like this

Rip Tara
ForeverDita chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
Wow. What a fantastic ending to a truly fantastic story. I actually had tears in my eyes and I love the way you handled the Epilogue - quick-fire facts bringing the reader up to the present is my favorite type of ending and you handled it with the grace and style befitting this story.

I am sad to say goodbye to Cassie and Jacob, but my heart is full knowing that they are living their happily ever after. Awesome surprise with baby Jacob, and when I read that Tara was no more I actually said out loud "NO!" lol

Ms. Prissy's Bed & Breakfast - what a cool replacement and very clever. It makes the reader want to go down to LA and make a reservation for a few nights. Thank you for this wonderful story - I can't wait to read more of your work.
Romantic in Denial2 chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
Aww, too bad Tara burned down but every cloud has it's silver lining. I just knew Cassie was pregnant and I totally loved Jacob's reaction. He is so, so good for her. :)

Your epilogue was wonderful and just what the story needed. The characters you created were perfect and I found myself rooting for Cassie and Jacob from the very beginning. And, of course, the happy ending made me smile...no matter how many times it happens. I absolutely love your writing!
JosieR chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
Oh no, not Tara! I almost cried!

Thank you for sharing such a great story. I enjoyed reading about the culture and the influence of southern Louisiana almost as much as I enjoyed the characters. Looking forward to whatever you have planned next!
Emo.At.Heart chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. I am going to miss this story.
Lady SeeGard chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
What can I say?

*SPOILER ALERT*
I totally hadn't seen this coming! Better sweet ending, true, but perfect to me. Everything went exactly in the right place. You really had me scared when Jacob was not answering the phone again.. Thinking very carefully about it I guess that the fact that Tara has burned means that her past has, along with that, too. New b&b will be the one they choose together, and not the one she has chosen while she was alone in despair.
Loved the reference to Gone with the Wind again :D And M&M wedding in Las Vegas was totally appropriate!

I will be missing this story so much: perfectly written, entartaining, with chacters I've grown so fond of. You know, this one has actually been the only story here I've read till the very end (if you don't count one-shots, LOL). I'm really hoping you'll start working on a new story very soon! Meanwhile I'll check your old ones I guess :D

L.
Dill Wilson chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
What? No Tara!? Sniff, sob, cry. I love happy endings - but the finale felt just a tad bit rushed just maybe a little bit. Could have used a bit more narrative discription of reaction when Cassie drops the big news "I'm Pregnant" and Jacob replies "What?" - but what was the look on his face? What was his immediate thought/reaction. Maybe just a stickler from my POV (especially as a guy) but whenever a woman makes the P announcement - most men react! :) I realize you let the dialogue there speak for itself but it felt a little empty. The Epilogue is revealing and wraps things up but I wouldn't have minded the kiss as the final finale to the story. Good job - can't wait until for your next story! :)
JosieR chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
Umm...why is Cassie not drinking?
JosieR chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
So sexy! The last line is great.
Romantic in Denial2 chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
Good for Cassie! Dumping water on her ass of an ex was long overdue and must have been totally satisfying for her. The fact that it was a full glass plus ice water is even better.

YAY Margo! Happy for her engagement to Mark. M&M? LMAO!

Hmmm...not drinking champagne, huh? I wonder what that could possibly mean? Guess I'll have to wait for the conclusion. I can see how you get attached to your characters. I love them too! :)
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »