Reviews for Smile While You Still Have Teeth
marie chapter 42 . 10/1/2015
Wow! that sounds like a pretty eventful day :)
Cas chapter 38 . 10/1/2015
I agree, the train service is awful.
Cas chapter 39 . 10/1/2015
I am a nice person.
Cas chapter 41 . 10/1/2015
That is a great quote from me, even if I do say so myself.
Cas chapter 42 . 10/1/2015
Just to add to your list of things that have gone wrong:
-I missed my train on way home
-A creepy guy decided to smoke right next to me at the train station
-He also decided to read my book by looking over my shoulder (that's not cursed but very weird indeed...)
But, luckily, my Chemistry teacher didn't ask to see the prep for her lesson.
Cl0ne574 chapter 24 . 5/21/2015
you're life seems really interesting and I hope you get better soon
yty chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
you're life seems really interesting. great pillow book. please keep it up!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
good pillowbook :)
Freyaaa 20 chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
This is a really interesting pillowbook... I hope your exam goes well :)
L w THE WEIRDO chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
I am currently with the Astrid in product design, before the exam...t minus a few hours now...I have hiccups. Anyway, Alfie...chemistry teacher in a pink wedding dress?! ice skating? Teachers in dreams. frequently, is not okay... Your mind needs help, asap, before exams maybe? Tambien, U go with RE, she marked it right, numpty, which is ironic, as you're smart. AND WEAR YOUR OWN CLOTHES WOMAN HOW MANY TIMES? i've told you thrice. in fact. Astrid is talking about enjambment...she likes poetry. yet she hates poetry. such a conflicting person. Astrid just said she likes poetry. she keeps changing her mind! I hope the mother stops frustrating. That's all.
Lllllllaaaaaana chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Rant u shall, rant u should. It's funny.
Lana chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Demon-station... I'm trying to show how charmed is funny. Not mocking u...obvs. I also congratulate ur madre on her helpfulness, she go!
llana not llama chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
To be honest It's better to think about the future now so you don't freak out in that next next summer. Ah a history course would be so good, it's so you! And that way, if your not doing midwifery the chance that you end up helping someone you know give birth will be a lot less...unless something drastic happens and someone needs your help. Or unless you dream it...
lana chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
They did force further maths upon us, which is unfair, haha but I'm not complaining. And that's good; watch this episode of yours and laugh away. You can revise more after it.
LLLL chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
That's a seriously weird dream, your subconscious goes even crazier than you normally are. If that makes sense. It does. Also, basically you have a Gill, which is so cool! I mean, it expaine your love for oceans. Oh and I just remembered, failing to revise c4&5 coz u revised biosphere is not a fail, you still revised woman! Also, it's good u can Cas worked then watched, let's hope Cas isn't emotionally unstable after seeing the episode, like you were. She has her first exam tmrw, good luck to heeeer!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »