Reviews for The Lost Princess
teamastley101 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
i really like this please continue :)
Estelin chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
this story is is well done. keep up the good work and writing.
Neferetti chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
short and sweet- i luv it o - please read and reveiw my stories too- 1) Caducus, and (2) Drowning in My Tears- i'm just ur average odd-ball with a trigger in behin- alright i'm offically bored- luv & let be
shakespeareinlove86 chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Very good you are very descriptive and your plot rocks! If you want check out my story The Legend of the Diamonds, it is also a fantasy story.
outspokenjj chapter 5 . 8/26/2001
write some more it's getting good! _
DarthSedian chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Hey if anyone reads this, TLP has being updated and is now under the same name and the aurthoris still the same person. (that's me!) But is under the name of Lady_Amethyst. I also have two more stories but they are not up yet but I hope to have them done soon. thank you. Lady_Amethyst
jessica chapter 5 . 7/10/2001
I love your story please continue! it's been a loonngg time since you've posted a new one please let me know when your going to have another chanpter up.
Secret Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Ah, there is very little scene description in this piece. Maybe you should first present the antagonist's view of why they are doing this by having a pre-scene. I think the plot has to be fleshed out a bit. There is no intro to the world these people live in. The paragraphs are seperated at the right places and have good intro sentences. Some of your dialouge is clunky, and characters have their dialouge stuck together in places. Style: 3. Content: 3. Grammer: 4.
Lady Serenity Moon chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
You amaze me sometimes. Good story so far! Keep up the great work.
Nakato Rune chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
Bad spelling, grammer, and paragraph structure (though maybe that last's your computer's fualt.) Aside from that, pretty good. Aw, Zycon doesn't seem THAT bad.
Maxxie chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
Hi there :) Great story! You did a very good job on it, keep it up...oh, and if I wouldn't be too much trouble, come and read my new story:The Elements...:)...no one has yet...thanx ;)

PS: Please review...I'd like to know what you think...Bye