Reviews for Ten Years
Chaos Bunny chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I could really feel Laurel's anguish. You did a great job at describing her emotions and how one person can move on while the other can't. It was a great read.
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Okay, I think someone jabbed a dagger into my chest!
I could feel every single emotion Laurel felt, and the heartbreak felt so real! I'm sad now, which means your work is awesome!
Thanks for writing this, because I needed it.
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Ugh... That was depressing. Which is great because it means you did an excellent job at portraying the emotions of Laurel! I'm not sure if I'm assuming too much but I feel like at least 20% of this story comes from personal experience. What he says at the end is so very true in regards to teenagers and first love and its often true that one moves on easily, leaving the other in the dust and still hanging on to memories and emotions. I particularly like your writing style; you have a lot of potential! :) Keep writing.
deliriousdreams chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
i really enjoyed reading this!
I like the backround story, that you actually created a past for your characters.
I also like the plot, it's something different than the usual stuff here on FP!
you have a great writing style, a great choice of words.
you created so many emotions and feelings with so little words and that's pretty amazing!
I really felt her pain and emotions and you were able to make me feel them with so little words, and that's not easy at all!
You did an amazing job