Reviews for On A Night Such As This
fleurdelislady chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Seems interesting, I wonder sometimes what it would be like if she married. Now I get to read it! One thing that immediately stood out to me, though, was that they would be asking Monsignor Alvaro to marry them. Elizabeth replaced her Catholic sister and returned England to protestantism after a time of religious tensions and extreme action. Even as she practiced toleration towards catholics, I think even the thought of her being married by a catholic bishop would be inconceivable, or at least very frowned upon. But that was just my thought, I am by no means certain this would be the case. Either way, I can't wait to read this through :)
philliph chapter 32 . 1/27/2016
Whilst this was another "What IF" - alternate history it was well written and I enjoyed reading it. By the way Harry Turtledove is a great author in this genre.
HJaneMay chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
That's sweet. It gives you a good look into their relationship.
I want to know more about the guard. Who is he with? What motivates him to attack? Is it a conspiracy?
HJaneMay chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I love the Tudor time period! Plus, it's an interesting idea: What IF Elizabeth had married Robert? How would history have been altered? However, I wish the chapter had been longer and more detailed.