Reviews for Judgmental Patty
LostCriesofTime chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Wow, this is hilarious. A someone who has been brought up Christian and knows how apt this can be (obviously taken to extremes for the comedy value) I was intrigued by your summary and found this to be all it promised on the tin; comedy gold.

The use of "asexual whore"... I wasn't sure what to make of that as an insult, whether you're implying that she is slightly blonde and so uses words which sound 'complex' but she doesn't grasps their meaning, or whether she understands the contradiction in such an insult and uses it anyways. Either way it had me chuckling.

Poor kid with a rainbow button!

Great start. There was a lot of repetition of certain words, but I'm guessing there's only so many ways one can heap judgement on the filthy heathens xD
I loved the originality of this piece and for more light hearted humour I will probably be back at some point soon :P
Missy Diva chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I love it :3
Leah Jo chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
"Roll over and die you sausage!" - Funniest thing I have ever heard.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I think this is an amusing start, but sometimes it feels a little forced to me, mostly around her pose striking. That being said, I really enjoy how you explain her thought process, and *love* how she uses the phrase "roasting sinnners."
Cynthia Brent chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
This story is awesome! Please keep going!